The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Pharmacy interview

Hi
Could any one give me any idea about the interview in Wolverhampton for pharmacy course
Any tips advice
Original post by Anonymous #2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi
Could any one give me any idea about the interview in Wolverhampton for pharmacy course
Any tips advice

Heyy. I did my interview last month, its wasn’t too bad but i wish i talked more. You are going to be in a group activity with others and you discuss a questions. Also you will do maths questions, they were not hard, just basic maths.

Hey do u know what type of maths question. Because on the link they gave us to practice there is really hard pharmacy type maths questions?
At the Student's Union
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Happy to help, Yes if you can would definetly make you stand out!
Happy to help, Yes if you can would definetly make you stand out!

im so sorry but last question .sorry for bothering you, but do they ask why pharmacy? and if they do is that in front of everyone in the group?
Reply 4
Heyy. I did my interview last month, its wasn’t too bad but i wish i talked more. You are going to be in a group activity with others and you discuss a questions. Also you will do maths questions, they were not hard, just basic maths.

Hi
Thank you
Another question did you remember the scenario question and did they meet everyone individually and ask everyone separately
Or we share the answer sorry but I misunderstood
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi
Any tips advice
Hi,

I've spoken to a member of staff for the Pharmacy course at the University of Wolverhampton and they have given me an insight into what you should expect from the interview. They said it's a short 10 question maths competency test and a group interview based around SJT-style scenarios. It's quite informal and is lead by staff from the School. As long as applicants pass the maths test and engage and contribute to the interview itself, most applicants don't have a problem.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Kind regards,
Katie F (Graduate)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending