The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whatever the reason he didn't want to fight Mayweather, my respect for him as gone down greatly. He's still a great boxer, but, in my eyes, there's now a great shadow cast over him as to how he's so good.
Reply 2822
Jingers
Whatever the reason he didn't want to fight Mayweather, my respect for him as gone down greatly. He's still a great boxer, but, in my eyes, there's now a great shadow cast over him as to how he's so good.

Yeah I agree totally. Hes gonna breeze the Clottey fight. Thing is I'm pretty sure he is just acting as Arum & Roach's puppet, I think if it was down to him he'd fight PBF. I think Mosley's got a better chance of beating PBF then pac had, would be real annoying is if Mosley beat PBF, I can imagine all the Pacquaio dickriders blabbering on...
jimber
Yeah I agree totally. Hes gonna breeze the Clottey fight. Thing is I'm pretty sure he is just acting as Arum & Roach's puppet, I think if it was down to him he'd fight PBF. I think Mosley's got a better chance of beating PBF then pac had, would be real annoying is if Mosley beat PBF, I can imagine all the Pacquaio dickriders blabbering on...

The thing is, with Pacquiao, his fans are fans of him, not boxing, so anything anyone says people just rush to defend him as if he can do no wrong. It's stupid.
Reply 2824
Jingers
The thing is, with Pacquiao, his fans are fans of him, not boxing, so anything anyone says people just rush to defend him as if he can do no wrong. It's stupid.

Exactly every article or youtube vid i see regarding mayweather and/or pacquaio has these ******* comments
who cares - it isn't happening for whatever reasons, lets drop the pac mayweather talks - :yawn:
According to ODH the fight will eventually happen, i think this too. Might delay it if either of them lose, or it might actually speed it up.
Only Mosley or Clottey have the ability to derail Pacquiao/Floyd. If both of them win their next fights in convincing fashion then no longer are we talking $40 million, we're talking closer to $50 million.

The entire saga is one big marketing ploy. Why fight now when you can fight later in the year, with much more hype and a lot more money to earn?
Reply 2828
So on to current fights Clottey reckons "if I beat Manny Pacquaio, its not an upset...." ********, I like his cockiness though. I wanna see PBF take pac apart himself.
Check out the sig.
Reply 2830
OH YES!

24/7 - March 4th for Mayweather-Mosley
shamrock92
Check out the sig.
cant see it :confused:
ahhh yeh, good work :biggrin: seen that before, they make the best build up vids ever eh :biggrin:
Reply 2834
JiangYu
OH YES!

24/7 - March 4th for Mayweather-Mosley

I was waiting for this....24/7 is the best show ever. Floyd and Mosley had that face to face thing with Max Kellerman today and had to be pulled apart...apparently.
Reply 2835
jimber
I was waiting for this....24/7 is the best show ever. Floyd and Mosley had that face to face thing with Max Kellerman today and had to be pulled apart...apparently.

Ah! Link?
Haha, what an awesome press conference. Things were going to get pretty heavy had they not got pulled apart. Good stuff, looking forward to this fight.
Reply 2837
May 1st is the date for this right?
Reply 2838
JiangYu
Ah! Link?

Heres the press conference thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhFjwMB8y7I&feature=sub
Pause it at 11-12 seconds, Mosley doing some karate **** haha

HBO will probably hold back the face-to-face thing until closer to the fight to get more hype!
Reply 2839
Wata
May 1st is the date for this right?

yeah

Latest