The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
frost105
You missed the one with Harold being called into the spa by svetlanka where they were both in barthrobes and harold had champagne and whipped cream?

its david and lil i feel sorry for! imagine watching a parent and an in-law snogging!! :eek:
Reply 2001
ive just read on the bbc neighbours website that izzy loses her baby in the next two weeks. how is karl ever going to find out that it was his now?
Reply 2002
hams
ive just read on the bbc neighbours website that izzy loses her baby in the next two weeks. how is karl ever going to find out that it was his now?

Darcy might come out of his coma soon, he'll tell him
Reply 2003
frost105
You missed the one with Harold being called into the spa by svetlanka where they were both in barthrobes and harold had champagne and whipped cream?

I had nightmares for weeks
Reply 2004
isnt there romours that sky and lana are gonna get together anyone know anythin bout that
Reply 2005
Yeah it does seem like Sky is interested in Lana in 'that' way - she seemed kinda jealous about Lana's date with 'Buffy'.... :biggrin:

And that Carmella is really nasty :mad:
Ohmigod - that shoe that Carmella gave Cindy...I have those shoes! I've had them aaaages, they're by Nine West! I thought "that looks like my shoes...ohmigod it IS my shoe!" hehe!
Chicken
Ohmigod - that shoe that Carmella gave Cindy...I have those shoes! I've had them aaaages, they're by Nine West! I thought "that looks like my shoes...ohmigod it IS my shoe!" hehe!

well that's about 30 words.........only around 2970 to go!!
Reply 2008
Lol Carmella is so ridiculous.. I think she's top of the slap list at the moment.

Ooh I liked those shoes; wow now they're world famous! :biggrin:

Better go and check my e-mails, maybe I'll have some ham. Lol!
xx
Reply 2009
Oh yeah I had forgotten about that! Ham!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2010
Lol, it really made me laugh.. those sort of cheesy Neighbours jokes don't normally, but lol.. this one did :p:
Rose64
Lol Carmella is so ridiculous.. I think she's top of the slap list at the moment.

Ooh I liked those shoes; wow now they're world famous! :biggrin:

Better go and check my e-mails, maybe I'll have some ham. Lol!
xx

her storylines might be cheesy and ridiculous but she is still hot, the way she span around on the chair was so corny :biggrin:
Reply 2012
im so glad lynns not leavin
Reply 2013
anita_xx
Oh yeah I had forgotten about that! Ham!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

about what?
I hope irish gets back with her.
Reply 2015
serious narb
her storylines might be cheesy and ridiculous but she is still hot, the way she span around on the chair was so corny :biggrin:

Lol yea, and you have to love that Italian music... :rolleyes:
angel D
im so glad lynns not leavin

1) Lynn is one of the most annoying characters ever to have graced neighbours. Her acting conssists of vibrating her head as a display of emotion, and she is more pitiful than Barry from Eastenders. The only tolerable ones from that family - Joe, Flick and Michelle have all exited.
Steph has become dull now, and Jack just whines

2) Neighbours being ozzie means no gays and no coloureds. Hence Lana and Sky will eventually realise they were both 'confused'. Either that or they'll write Lana out. Either way, they won't keep a gay character.

3) Carmella -fit. Connor - get some balls, she's obviously desperately after him and trying every trick in the book to make him go lapdog.

4) Svetlanka and Luka - both have very annoying acting. Svet just glares (i think she migh have hyperthyroidism) and luka cocks his head to one side and in doing so looks like a pratt. Serena's jaw sticks out half a mile.

5) Boyd, what a guy. He did awesome buffing up last year. Must spend half his time off set in the gym lol.

6) 10 minutes of neighbours was lacking sound today (only beeb 1 was lacking sound so i know it wasnt the tv) wasn't happy

7) Here's something i found a few weeks back...If you ever miss a weeks worth of neighbours then come here

the site has quite a neighbours archive :smile:
It's on! :biggrin:
afireinside©
It's on! :biggrin:

Lol, you sound like me, about 8 hours ago tho :p:
Lynn is SO annoying. I wish she'd leave to go and live with Joe. She's so whiney and pathetic and annoying. Grrrrrrr! :mad:

About Karl and Izzy and the baby... I heard that she nearly drowns on their boating trip, goes to hospital, falls down the stairs and loses the baby, Karl and Izzy get married and on their wedding day Gus shows up to tell Karl the baby was his. Anyone know if there's any truth in this? :smile:

Latest