Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    You missed the one with Harold being called into the spa by svetlanka where they were both in barthrobes and harold had champagne and whipped cream?
    its david and lil i feel sorry for! imagine watching a parent and an in-law snogging!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ive just read on the bbc neighbours website that izzy loses her baby in the next two weeks. how is karl ever going to find out that it was his now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    ive just read on the bbc neighbours website that izzy loses her baby in the next two weeks. how is karl ever going to find out that it was his now?
    Darcy might come out of his coma soon, he'll tell him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    You missed the one with Harold being called into the spa by svetlanka where they were both in barthrobes and harold had champagne and whipped cream?
    I had nightmares for weeks

ReputationRep:
    isnt there romours that sky and lana are gonna get together anyone know anythin bout that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does seem like Sky is interested in Lana in 'that' way - she seemed kinda jealous about Lana's date with 'Buffy'....

And that Carmella is really nasty :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ohmigod - that shoe that Carmella gave Cindy...I have those shoes! I've had them aaaages, they're by Nine West! I thought "that looks like my shoes...ohmigod it IS my shoe!" hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Ohmigod - that shoe that Carmella gave Cindy...I have those shoes! I've had them aaaages, they're by Nine West! I thought "that looks like my shoes...ohmigod it IS my shoe!" hehe!

well that's about 30 words.........only around 2970 to go!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol Carmella is so ridiculous.. I think she's top of the slap list at the moment.

Ooh I liked those shoes; wow now they're world famous!

Better go and check my e-mails, maybe I'll have some ham. Lol!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I had forgotten about that! Ham!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it really made me laugh.. those sort of cheesy Neighbours jokes don't normally, but lol.. this one did :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Lol Carmella is so ridiculous.. I think she's top of the slap list at the moment.

Ooh I liked those shoes; wow now they're world famous!

Better go and check my e-mails, maybe I'll have some ham. Lol!
    xx
    her storylines might be cheesy and ridiculous but she is still hot, the way she span around on the chair was so corny

ReputationRep:
    im so glad lynns not leavin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita_xx)
    Oh yeah I had forgotten about that! Ham!!
    about what?

ReputationRep:
    I hope irish gets back with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    her storylines might be cheesy and ridiculous but she is still hot, the way she span around on the chair was so corny
    Lol yea, and you have to love that Italian music... :rolleyes:

(Original post by angel D)
    im so glad lynns not leavin
    1) Lynn is one of the most annoying characters ever to have graced neighbours. Her acting conssists of vibrating her head as a display of emotion, and she is more pitiful than Barry from Eastenders. The only tolerable ones from that family - Joe, Flick and Michelle have all exited.
    Steph has become dull now, and Jack just whines

2) Neighbours being ozzie means no gays and no coloureds. Hence Lana and Sky will eventually realise they were both 'confused'. Either that or they'll write Lana out. Either way, they won't keep a gay character.

3) Carmella -fit. Connor - get some balls, she's obviously desperately after him and trying every trick in the book to make him go lapdog.

4) Svetlanka and Luka - both have very annoying acting. Svet just glares (i think she migh have hyperthyroidism) and luka cocks his head to one side and in doing so looks like a pratt. Serena's jaw sticks out half a mile.

5) Boyd, what a guy. He did awesome buffing up last year. Must spend half his time off set in the gym lol.

6) 10 minutes of neighbours was lacking sound today (only beeb 1 was lacking sound so i know it wasnt the tv) wasn't happy

7) Here's something i found a few weeks back...If you ever miss a weeks worth of neighbours then come here

the site has quite a neighbours archive

ReputationRep:
    It's on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    It's on!
    Lol, you sound like me, about 8 hours ago tho :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lynn is SO annoying. I wish she'd leave to go and live with Joe. She's so whiney and pathetic and annoying. Grrrrrrr! :mad:

About Karl and Izzy and the baby... I heard that she nearly drowns on their boating trip, goes to hospital, falls down the stairs and loses the baby, Karl and Izzy get married and on their wedding day Gus shows up to tell Karl the baby was his. Anyone know if there's any truth in this?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.