The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol yeah
Reply 2381
Meh I've done worse.
visesh
Meh I've done worse.

Another thing I found distrubing is how when Luka was going for the liver transplant the family GP briefed him on the operation and he never even met a surgeon before the procedure - totally unethical!
Alcohol5%
Another thing I found distrubing is how when Luka was going for the liver transplant the family GP briefed him on the operation and he never even met a surgeon before the procedure - totally unethical!
yeah, it's not accurate - it's supposed to be like that (it's a drama and they do this with ER :rolleyes: My mother's a registered nurse and tells me all about the mistakes, and we're talking an American show here! Mind you that could be an unsurprising thing) to attract an audience, make it more 'exiting'. A lot of things that occur in the show aren't real and certainly aren't representative of Aussie-land, e.g. like with Tad going to see 'Battery Acid' - LOL! No such thing! :p:
ARGH I can't believe I missed Neighbours today! :frown: And I can't watch it later because I'm out. Boo :frown:

Some kind person fill me in on what happens? :redface: :biggrin:
Reply 2385
Lynn's Dad and Aunt show up, and he persuades Jack to go to America to find Neena-neena. Steph overhears the Aunt and Dad talking later, discussing how the dad (I should learn his name) only has a few months to live for some reason.

Serena agrees to go to the formal with Stingraaay, while her and Boyd are secretly seeing eachother.

Umm that's most of the important stuff, or atleast what I can remember anyway. :smile:
Rose64
the dad (I should learn his name)

Charlie :smile:
Thanks Rose. Haha... look at the advert at the top of this page :biggrin:

Edit: Ok not THIS page, the page before :biggrin:
Rose64
Lynn's Dad and Aunt show up, and he persuades Jack to go to America to find Neena-neena. Steph overhears the Aunt and Dad talking later, discussing how the dad (I should learn his name) only has a few months to live for some reason.

Serena agrees to go to the formal with Stingraaay, while her and Boyd are secretly seeing eachother.

Umm that's most of the important stuff, or atleast what I can remember anyway. :smile:

And Velda is Lynn's mum? Oh yea is there any chance we will get rid of Scott's mum anytime soon?
Alcohol5%
And Velda is Lynn's mum? Oh yea is there any chance we will get rid of Scott's mum anytime soon?

Valda, yeah :smile: And I'm pretty sure Scott's mum goes soon! Think her name is Janelle.
bestdeceptions
Valda, yeah :smile: And I'm pretty sure Scott's mum goes soon! Think her name is Janelle.

Indeed, her name is Janelle. Question 10, Neighbours Quiz II, heh :smile:
afireinside©
Indeed, her name is Janelle. Question 10, Neighbours Quiz II, heh :smile:

Alright alright, no need to rub it in that I wasn't there! :p: Hehe :biggrin:
I don't watch Neighbours nowadays. But does anyone remember Billy and Anne? I had a bit of a crush on her. Long long time ago! :biggrin:
englishstudent
I don't watch Neighbours nowadays. But does anyone remember Billy and Anne? I had a bit of a crush on her. Long long time ago! :biggrin:

Yea, lol, incredible fit, big smile though, perhaps too big?
bestdeceptions

So does that mean that Lyn's mum and dad, Charlie and Velda, got remarried?
Reply 2395
Alcohol5%
So does that mean that Lyn's mum and dad, Charlie and Velda, got remarried?

Yeah, they stole Steph and Max's wedding because they eloped!!
englishstudent

Mmmmm, Anne Wilkinson :biggrin:
Reply 2397
BBC1 have denied reports they are planning to drop Neighbours and replace it with a British soap as I posted a few pages back in the thread.

However, this still doesn't tell us much, with regards to bidding for the new contract, because they still may be outbid for it (in which case, I'd hope Five get it!).
Reply 2398
anne was cool.......i still miss tad :frown: bring back paul and tad!

whats all this i saw with boyd and serena.....its not good. does that mean we may be seeing a sky and stringray relationship just to further complicate things.
Probably, don't quite like the idea though, or the images!

Latest