The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3940
Catty
Yeah, agreed, Lance the Trekkie was hilarious. Amy kinda spoilt him for me though, ergh, annoying whiny cow.

Other way round for me - the Trekkie storyline was awful.

When he was on his own or with Amy, he was great.

Amy and spoiling anything don't go together in the same sentence - she was great (in more ways than one). :biggrin:
Reply 3941
yeh i watch neighbours - the boyd situations sad.
Remind me, who is Sky's dad? I seem to recall that Joe Mangel is only her adoptive father or something?
how nice did dylan look in his boxers!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3944
Laurentius
Remind me, who is Sky's dad? I seem to recall that Joe Mangel is only her adoptive father or something?

Yep, he was. I wouldn't be surprised if her real dad showed up a little way down the line though.

Btw, Joe's coming back!! :party:
Reply 3945
Ditzy
Yep, he was. I wouldn't be surprised if her real dad showed up a little way down the line though.

Btw, Joe's coming back!! :party:

Joe?? i think Gabby is related to Sky. any one agree?? this whole Boyd situation is really getting to me. do you think he will wake up???? I was thinking the other dya "There hasnt been a death in Neighbours for quite a while." who was the last death???? do you think Boyd will die? or do u think he will be severly brain damaged and Stef and Max will have to choose whether to keep him on his ventillator or not?
Reply 3946
Sezzie69
Joe?? i think Gabby is related to Sky. any one agree??

No.

Sezzie69
this whole Boyd situation is really getting to me. do you think he will wake up????

Yes.

Sezzie69
I was thinking the other dya "There hasnt been a death in Neighbours for quite a while." who was the last death????

Gus in the Lassiters explosion.

Sezzie69
do you think Boyd will die? or do u think he will be severly brain damaged and Stef and Max will have to choose whether to keep him on his ventillator or not?

No - he wakes up next week on our screens.
yer i dnt think Boyd will die
TROUSER TROUSER TROUSER!! :-D
What happened today???!!! I missed it! Has Sindi's 'dark past' been revealed yet? Did I miss seeing Sky looking hot? And have the Timmins' been banished from the street yet? :smile:
Reply 3949
Sky was looking VERY hot...Dylangot beaten up then decided to get his life bac on track blah blah blah....Lil resigned from helping out the Helen Daniels Trust Fund cos she loves Paul too much...Boyd still hasn't woken up.....David's being investigated for fraud.
Catty
Sky was looking VERY hot...

:mad: why do i always miss it when that happens? :mad:
Laurentius
:mad: why do i always miss it when that happens? :mad:

does that mean you never watch neighbours?

Skye is always hot
yes, but she's not always in it. :frown:
Yeah but she's always in the opening credits, She looks hot in them right? :biggrin:
Reply 3954
Oooh, Annalise shows up on Thursday in Austrailia!! How far behind are we?
i think we are around 6-8 weeks behind...maybe more cos bbc use any old excuse not 2 show neighbours
Reply 3956
Ditzy
Oooh, Annalise shows up on Thursday in Austrailia!! How far behind are we?

We are 11 weeks behind Oz episodes so we will be seeing the 20th anniversary celebrations in early October over here.
We're sooooo far behind Austrailia...I think they should start showing double episodes for a few weeks until we catch up a bit :-D but I'm going away in August so I won't be able to watch Neighbours for a WHOLE month :'(
Reply 3958
Darkest_angel89
We're sooooo far behind Austrailia...I think they should start showing double episodes for a few weeks until we catch up a bit :-D but I'm going away in August so I won't be able to watch Neighbours for a WHOLE month :'(

The BBC would never do that - we'd more likely fall further behind with the BBC than mover closer to Oz episodes.
Think yourself glad you don't live somewhere like Cyprus... they are about 9 years behind current screenings of Neighbours.

Latest