Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Sounds a bit rubbish to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    :eek: Sounds a bit rubbish to be honest...
    That's what I thought.

But it does actually look good and the actor is pretty evil too :eek: ...

ReputationRep:
    Whoa thats SCARY.

ReputationRep:
    Revelation from todays ep in Aus
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bree decides it would be cool to do a DNA test for a science project. The results showed that Kim isn't Bree's real father! Naughty, naughty Janel!

ReputationRep:
    K o k o and theaman, get on my rep list for those fab spoilers!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    can i ask a silly questiona - i missed it lately... what disease was janae being tested for? HIV??

ReputationRep:
    Yeap.

ReputationRep:
    dosnt izzy go all psycho in a couple of months? not that she isnt already lol

ReputationRep:
    yep.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any more spoilers that aren't to do with the plane crash? Kinda bored of that whole thing now

ReputationRep:
    for july (taken from the neighbours society).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Russian bride Mishka arrives and Lou's not the only one to have told a few fibs! Getting in deeper, Sky tries to rationalise her attraction to Jean-Pierre. Lyn finds a compromise on the christening issue, but Steph is still outraged.

Robert sends Dylan and Paul's relationship crashing to ground. Mishka embraces her new homeland with astonishing enthusiasm. Sky is forced to choose between two lovers. Connor shows Ned the error of his "wicked" ways.

Dylan suspects that 'Cameron' had a hand in his fall from grace. Robert and Katya reveal shared secrets. Boyd grows jealous as Janae arranges a date with Ned. Katya finally finds her feet as a guardian.

Janelle and Kim wonder about their 'real' daughter. Zeke refuses to explain his bad behaviour. Stingray pushes Rachel away. Janelle's dream comes true: she's appearing on Rove!

Stingray denies drinking to help him fit in. Bree triumphs, but Janelle and Kim continue to lie to themselves about their unknown daughter. Susan learns the truth about Zeke's behaviour and is secretly disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Bit too far ahead! Thats really confussed me!

ReputationRep:
    Well.. for a bit of explanation that might help out
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robert and Cameron are Paul Robertsons Sons.

ReputationRep:
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jean-Pierre is that gay looking art teacher that sky has

ReputationRep:
    Oh and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tne Real Daughter thing I assume is because Janelle tells Kim that Bree isnt his daughter. O.oer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    for july (taken from the neighbours society).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Russian bride Mishka arrives and Lou's not the only one to have told a few fibs! Getting in deeper, Sky tries to rationalise her attraction to Jean-Pierre. Lyn finds a compromise on the christening issue, but Steph is still outraged.

Robert sends Dylan and Paul's relationship crashing to ground. Mishka embraces her new homeland with astonishing enthusiasm. Sky is forced to choose between two lovers. Connor shows Ned the error of his "wicked" ways.

Dylan suspects that 'Cameron' had a hand in his fall from grace. Robert and Katya reveal shared secrets. Boyd grows jealous as Janae arranges a date with Ned. Katya finally finds her feet as a guardian.

Janelle and Kim wonder about their 'real' daughter. Zeke refuses to explain his bad behaviour. Stingray pushes Rachel away. Janelle's dream comes true: she's appearing on Rove!

Stingray denies drinking to help him fit in. Bree triumphs, but Janelle and Kim continue to lie to themselves about their unknown daughter. Susan learns the truth about Zeke's behaviour and is secretly disappointed.
    Whoa :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Oh and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tne Real Daughter thing I assume is because Janelle tells Kim that Bree isnt his daughter. O.oer.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    actually, bree has a dna test and the results show that kim is not the father. janelle didn't know that bree isn't kim's daughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    actually, bree has a dna test and the results show that kim is not the father. janelle didn't know that bree isn't kim's daughter.
    To Bis:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How can Janelle not know who her daughters father is? Fair enough she might have a doubt if she had affairs, but to full on deny that Kim is the father seems a little far fetched!

Thanks to all those spoilers, made it a lot clearer thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    To Bis:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How can Janelle not know who her daughters father is? Fair enough she might have a doubt if she had affairs, but to full on deny that Kim is the father seems a little far fetched!

Thanks to all those spoilers, made it a lot clearer thank you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well i'm not sure yet, but the DNA test proves that bree isn't kim's daughter.

ReputationRep:
    wow Rachel actually looks pretty damn hot in this pic on neighbours website: http://www.neighbours.com/australia_friday.html who agrees?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.