The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Come on Tim!

oh he's out isn't he... Come on England! Oh damn!

ok bring back Neighbours then. :biggrin:
Reply 7001
Well we do have Murray who just beat one of the best players in the world with straight sets at the age of 19.
he's a bit too Scottish though isn't he?

didn't he say something along the lines of 'I want England to lose in the football'? :eek:
Reply 7003
No idea. but Scotland is part of the UK, and therefore he is with us.
Reply 7004
I like his hair, when he has his cap off, all wild and ahhhhhhhh!
My dad says he needs a hair cut. He says the same about me- I sort of like Andy Murray (being and feeling pretty scottish) and I like his hair but there is this arrogance that makes me want to hit him.
Yes, poor tim :frown:
Reply 7005
Great tennis player though.
Reply 7006
i went to wimbledon on thursday :o:p:
Reply 7007
Oooh, was it good?
they have now closed down the bbc site the only thing the have on the site are some carppy games http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/

and the http://www.neighbours.com/ site has not been set up yet it only got a over view of the last 5 days and that it
OMFG SKY AND DYLAN HAVE A BABY?!!!! :eek:
Reply 7010
They are wrecking poor Sky.
Reply 7011
Neighbours is worryingly getting more and more like Eastenders and the like.
Reply 7012
Bis
Oooh, was it good?

yeah! although i didnt get onto centre court, or 1 or 2, but i was on 18 for a while! it was so much better than watching on tv :wink:
Reply 7013
I've always wanted to go to Wimbledon :frown:
Wow.. there is a bug inside my LCD monitor... Wow.. it is a really small and is pissing the hell out of me. I will seriously kill someone if it dies and stays there.
Try drawing a path for it using ms paint and guide it off your screen.
Reply 7016
I have been to Wimbledon- to the Tennis museum there- you get to try on the old Wimbledon gear and such- it was a good timepasser- didn't actually get to go on the courts though, we just looked from a little glass box.
Reply 7017
Sithius
Wow.. there is a bug inside my LCD monitor... Wow.. it is a really small and is pissing the hell out of me. I will seriously kill someone if it dies and stays there.

Haha, that is fantastic. Imagine if it also frequently excreted in your monitor.
Originally posted by Bis
Haha, that is fantastic. Imagine if it also frequently excreted in your monitor.

aaaah a polka dot LCD that would be a first.

theaman, when does Paul find out?
Bis

Great, now I'm more worried. It usually comes off the screen and I think it's gone. But it reappears before long.

Latest