The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeh Tad is now DJing for the "XTREME skater tour" or something. Far out duuuude!
Reply 901
theaman
Tadpole not Tadfish! :biggrin:

LOL no it was Tadfish. i remember toadie used to call him it.

I think you've got it mixed up with someone in another less popular australian soap.
Reply 902
chats
LOL no it was Tadfish. i remember toadie used to call him it.

I think you've got it mixed up with someone in another less popular australian soap.

No, it was Tadpole - and you're probably getting confused with Stonefish! :biggrin:

There's no fishiness in a more popular Australian soap (or "soapies" as Aussie say!) :biggrin:
A bit random but;
I think Tom and Susan make a lovely couple.
Reply 904
theaman
No, it was Tadpole - and you're probably getting confused with Stonefish! :biggrin:

There's no fishiness in a more popular Australian soap (or "soapies" as Aussie say!) :biggrin:

oh, noone even called him tadpole he was just called tad
Reply 905
chats
oh, noone even called him tadpole he was just called tad

When he first joined the show, I think they said he was "Tadpole", but after a while, he simply became known as "Tad" or Wayne in some cases! :biggrin:
Reply 906
Neighbours is on form at the moment - a lot of good stories.
Reply 907
theaman

yes a lot!

which are better home&away babes or neighbours babes??? be honest
Reply 908
theaman

wait till you see whats coming up!!! i won't say because last time i did i got bad rep :frown: but it looks AMAZING
Reply 909
chats
yes a lot!

which are better home&away babes or neighbours babes??? be honest

Being honest - Home and Away.

Who's your fave?

And who's your fave Neighbours babe?
Reply 910
charlord
wait till you see whats coming up!!! i won't say because last time i did i got bad rep :frown: but it looks AMAZING

LOL - you don't have to say because I've been posting spoilers myself! :biggrin:
Reply 911
can someone in oz tell me if steph is actually pregnant?
i really hope she is, i like her
Reply 912
theaman
LOL - you don't have to say because I've been posting spoilers myself! :biggrin:

lol yeay!!!!

:biggrin: so u can appreciate the amazingness to come!!!
Reply 913
theaman
Being honest - Home and Away.

Who's your fave?

And who's your fave Neighbours babe?

i dont watch home and away, theres a few ive seen that are nice, but dont know their names.

neighbours is babe heaven
Reply 914
chats
i dont watch home and away, theres a few ive seen that are nice, but dont know their names.

neighbours is babe heaven

Who's your favourite Neighbours babe then?
:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:
Reply 916
Whats_The_411?
:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:

:biggrin:
Reply 917
theaman
Who's your favourite Neighbours babe then?

not sure.

is this fire thing true :eek:
charlord
:biggrin:

Its true. :frown:

All that is left is mandy's coffee shop. :frown:
Whats_The_411?

the pub and Karls surgery will be destroyed in the end of year finale and paul Robinson is returning for a few months. Rumour has it someone dies in the explosion but i dont know who.

Latest