The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Amb1
But she's a lezza :eek:

Please dont say lezza its really degrading and anyway she has a kiss with a girl, hardly hardcore. And then she tries to get Boyd back
who is a lesbian?????!! TELL
TK's thongs
who is a lesbian?????!! TELL

Lana is a lesbian and her and Sky share a kiss leading toSky and Boyd breaking up.
Reply 1663
frost105
Lana is a lesbian and her and Sky share a kiss leading toSky and Boyd breaking up.

god damn...i go to uni and stuff like this happens! :mad:
MattG
god damn...i go to uni and stuff like this happens! :mad:

It wont happen for a few weeks yet
Reply 1665
frost105
It wont happen for a few weeks yet

oh *feels stupid and out of touch*
frost105

wtf i thougth Lana was into BOYD
TK's thongs
wtf i thougth Lana was into BOYD

I think she's overplaying the boy crazy thing cause she wa pushed out of her old school for being gay.
Reply 1668
commoner
Boyd's body is amazin

After seeing today's Neighbours I have to say, Stuart in boxers = WOW!!!!! :tongue:
(If Mac dumps him after he turns her in, I'll have him :wink: )
So, to set everyone on a guessing game as to what might happen, this year's finale definitely contains: a Ramsay Street Christmas; a whirlwind waltz down the wedding aisle for two of our lovebirds; arguably the best "Valda moment" this year; a teen in terrible peril; a bloke at death's door; and the complete reversal of one of last year's finale stories that will leave fans in the throes of anxiety throughout the Summer break

Hints towards the neighbours finale.
Reply 1670
frost105
So, to set everyone on a guessing game as to what might happen, this year's finale definitely contains: a Ramsay Street Christmas; a whirlwind waltz down the wedding aisle for two of our lovebirds; arguably the best "Valda moment" this year; a teen in terrible peril; a bloke at death's door; and the complete reversal of one of last year's finale stories that will leave fans in the throes of anxiety throughout the Summer break

ok..so basically:
there something xmasy going to happen..
karl and izzy walk the aisle...
lou and valda???...
something about stingray in terrible peril...
darcy dies..
dee returns..
neha p
ok..so basically:
there something xmasy going to happen..
karl and izzy walk the aisle...
lou and valda???...
something about stingray in terrible peril...
darcy dies..
dee returns..

I know Izzy and Karl get married and then I think Chalie is really dying and Steph helps him to die
Reply 1672
frost105
I know Izzy and Karl get married and then I think Chalie is really dying and Steph helps him to die

why do you think that?
steph has a really annoying thing on her nose between her eyes atm btw..
Reply 1673
frost105

Actually this is from LAST year so we've already seen it.

The wedding is Lou and Nina's Mum, the teen in peril is Serena and that photographer dude, the bloke at death's door is Harold and his stroke and the reversal of last year's story is Karl and Susans divorce (as opposed to them getting re-married the year before.)

Apparently THIS year the entire lassiters complex is being blown up by terrorists!! Oh, and Paul Robinson (from the 80s, original owner of lassiters) is coming back!!

Go to http://www.erinsborough.com and click on the spoilers for more stuff.
neha p
why do you think that?

lol...who cares...she is fit!!
Reply 1675
i thought sum1 said Karl was gonna get back wiv Susan
neha p
why do you think that?

Read it on a spoiler site and I meant Charlie
Reply 1677
TommyP
Actually this is from LAST year so we've already seen it.

The wedding is Lou and Nina's Mum, the teen in peril is Serena and that photographer dude, the bloke at death's door is Harold and his stroke and the reversal of last year's story is Karl and Susans divorce (as opposed to them getting re-married the year before.)

Apparently THIS year the entire lassiters complex is being blown up by terrorists!! Oh, and Paul Robinson (from the 80s, original owner of lassiters) is coming back!!

Go to http://www.erinsborough.com and click on the spoilers for more stuff.

lol...and i thought i had it all worked out! :rolleyes:

zip it123

lol...who cares...she is fit!!

she is definately very beautiful..and the best thing is that it all looks natural. most other females on neighbours have to slap on masses of make-up and do all kinds of things to their hair...*coughizzycough*
actually libby is quite natural as well...:smile:
yeah libby is so pretty
Reply 1679
a few things...
1. YAY, nina!! :biggrin:
2. was it me or did lyn sound like really like a man when she was yelling at jack?
3. bless mac...:frown: i dont think i want to slap her anymore!!
4. but i still want to slap JESABELLE!! her and her dreams..:rolleyes:
5. lol at toadie and conner! :cool:
6. i dont know what to feel about jack...part of me is feeling sorry, and part of me goes HA..you deserved it..:confused:

Latest