The Student Room Group

mexican drug cartel butcher 3 men and 2 women, boils them in acid and film it.....

Well theres been a gruesome video going viral across narco blogs and forums showing members of the CDG executing members of the zetas (they could be innocents being paraded around as zetas).

Its everything you expect from a mexican execution video, the victims are butchered completely with axes, except now we can see the bodies being thrown in to boiling barrels of acid.

Looks like the situation in mexico hasnt changed one bit, or maybe even getting worse.

Still cant believe these kind of things are a daily occurance in mexico.

The link has been removed for anybody that wants to view it due to nudity (i also hope mainly because of the butchering with axes) I highly recommend you dont watch it, this is the reality for people caught in the drug war, this stuff is actually happening in mexico as we speak.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's absolutely mental what's going on over there. These Mexican cartels don't mess about, I heard the top guy over there is more powerful and has more wealth than Pablo Escobar did.

This guy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaqu%C3%ADn_Guzm%C3%A1n_Loera
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Get rid of the link brah, viewing those things ruins mentalities.
Wow im not going to sleep so well tonight :frown:
Reply 4
war on drugs, not even once
Reply 5
So, when people buy drugs off their local dealer in the UK, this is what's behind it?
Send Gus Fring over there to sort them out.
Reply 7
:eek:
Reply 8
Original post by Wilfred Little
It's absolutely mental what's going on over there. These Mexican cartels don't mess about, I heard the top guy over there is more powerful and has more wealth than Pablo Escobar did.

This guy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaqu%C3%ADn_Guzm%C3%A1n_Loera

9 + Kids. Married an 18 year old when he was in his 50's and you can bet she didn't have much say in that. Sounds like a nice guy ....
Reply 9
Sounds like an episode of breaking bad to me !
Original post by abc:)
So, when people buy drugs off their local dealer in the UK, this is what's behind it?

If it's cocaine then I would assume it most likely is, yeah.
Reply 11
Someone should show this to peter hitchens.

This is what happens when you wage a "war on drugs"
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Well theres been a gruesome video going viral across narco blogs and forums showing members of the CDG executing members of the zetas (they could be innocents being paraded around as zetas).

Its everything you expect from a mexican execution video, the victims are butchered completely with axes, except now we can see the bodies being thrown in to boiling barrels of acid.

Looks like the situation in mexico hasnt changed one bit, or maybe even getting worse.

Still cant believe these kind of things are a daily occurance in mexico.

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. God it was so bad I couldn't even watch all of it, had to stop after the first 2 minutes.

These people are just pure savage, damn im actually left without words to describe these people.
(edited 11 years ago)
Extremely graphic scenes :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by abc:)

They're weed/meth dealers for the most part. I don't think the Colombians would let them control the cocaine industry.

And you must have no soul to do that to a human being. That poor woman, it's more painful to watch when you're harming a woman for some reason.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by advice_guru
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. God it was so bad I couldn't even watch all of it, had to stop after the first 2 minutes.

These people are just pure savage, damn im actually left without words to describe these people.

Its because of people like this in the video that I fully support the death penalty. These people are to dangerous be kept alive. They just need killing.
Original post by UKBrah
Get rid of the link brah, viewing those things ruins mentalities.

Original post by Bill_Gates
Wow im not going to sleep so well tonight :frown:

same man, I just won't be able to sleep without these thoughts playing in my head.

Such sad things that happen in the world :frown:
Original post by James A

Yeah I clicked the video just thinking the execution would be a bullet to the head, not bloody axe hacking.

Are these videos even legal on the internet?
Original post by 2ndClass
They're weed/meth dealers for the most part. I don't think the Colombians would let them control the cocaine industry.

Do you mean UK dealers are weed/meth dealers?

I'm not that clued up admittedly but isn't a stupid amount of cocaine from south and central America? If so where do you think UK dealers will be getting it from? They aren't making it in their bath tubs.
Original post by James A

There's worse. They've hung people over bridges in full view of oncoming traffic and I saw another story where they cut people's throats and sat them all in a row on chairs on an island in the middle of the road for oncoming traffic to see. They are incredibly violent people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending