The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Additional Science Grade Boundaries

I recently did a mock exam, I did it for Additional Science. I did Biology B4,B5,B6 exam, Chemistry C4,C5,C6 and Physics P4,P5,P6 exam as well. SO I did 3 exams. I have been looking for the grade boundaries for all the three exams being combined into one grade. I can't find it. I did the test for June 2013. I can only find the grade boundaries for the exams respectively. I found the Physics and Chemistry easy but found Biology slightly challenging. I only got a B out of it. This is worrying me as I need to get A*. After finding the two/three papers easy, I only got a B. :frown:
This grade does not include my coursework.
Reply 1
Find the A*/A boundary in raw marks for each exam, add them up, put it out of 180 and Bob's your uncle. Let me know if you need more help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many marks is a B out of 180?
Reply 3
Original post by CFC DE BRUYNE
How many marks is a B out of 180?

In June it was 69 out of 180. I got an A* in OCR 21st Century Add Sci last year if you need any more help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
In June it was 69 out of 180. I got an A* in OCR 21st Century Add Sci last year if you need any more help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks bro! But where did you get 69 out of 180 info from? Can you provide me with a link from where?
Reply 5
Original post by CFC DE BRUYNE
Thanks bro! But where did you get 69 out of 180 info from? Can you provide me with a link from where?

I just added up the B boundaries from all three exams tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
I just added up the B boundaries from all three exams tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.
Reply 7
does anyone know what 42/60 would equate to as a grade:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest