The Student Room Group

do you need a language to get into a vet school

I am really confused because I am 14 and picking my options for year ten. My school says that if I want to get into the top universities (Russell group) you need a language . But do you need a language to get into the veterinary universities e.g bristol or Cambridge?
take what you want, they won't care about your GCSE subjects
Original post by jenmitchell
I am really confused because I am 14 and picking my options for year ten. My school says that if I want to get into the top universities (Russell group) you need a language . But do you need a language to get into the veterinary universities e.g bristol or Cambridge?

Not true at all :smile: whilst languages can be desirable, they're certainly not a necessity! (Though I think UCL ask for one)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jenmitchell

A language qualification is not a requirement, but it's a part of any basic, substantial education in preparation for university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest