Scroll to see replies

Original post by majmuh24
This is what I think

Stuff

Still a really weird question though :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

DUDE. Are you sure you're 16?

That stuff sounds a tad advanced 0.o

Future Cambridge student over here :biggrin: GGWP.
I went to do revision... I watched some Vines and came back again What is wrong with me?!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397478183.473773.jpg
Procrastinating over!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
I went to do revision... I watched some Vines and came back again What is wrong with me?!

I'm sorry to inform you but you are showing all the symptoms of suffering from a chronic case of procrastination.

Don't worry though, this thread's full of sick people like that.

Sincerely,
The Doctor.

LMAO, I do **** like this when I'm bored. When I'm bored = not revising. I'm always bored :frown:
Original post by pearl_ake
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1397478183.473773.jpg
Procrastinating over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clock from IKEA? I have one of those :biggrin:
This is what I think

Stuff

Still a really weird question though :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm interesting our head of physics said that all we need to know was that everything was created in the Big Bang but what bothers me is what was there before and where such a colossal force could come from And we had this tiny section on dark energy but when we ask questions, we don't get a real answer in return And also the fact that time slows down in a black hole is really weird we know so little! :confused: Also, what is your profile pic?
Original post by Jalal Uddin

15 :frown: :frown: BD's in August :tongue:

Lolz, it's nowhere near as complicated as it seems :tongue: All it's saying is that over very small periods of time, energy appears to change cos of the energy time version of Heisenberg ( http://www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/uncertainty.html) so energy is changing but over such small intervals that it appears to stay constant O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 and a quarter hours done already... That must be a record for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
15 :frown: :frown: BD's in August :tongue:

Lolz, it's nowhere near as complicated as it seems :tongue: All it's saying is that over very small periods of time, energy appears to change cos of the energy time version of Heisenberg ( http://www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/uncertainty.html) so energy is changing but over such small intervals that it appears to stay constant O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely a child prodigy... For sure!

You going to apply to Cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm interesting our head of physics said that all we need to know was that everything was created in the Big Bang but what bothers me is what was there before and where such a colossal force could come from And we had this tiny section on dark energy but when we ask questions, we don't get a real answer in return And also the fact that time slows down in a black hole is really weird we know so little! :confused: Also, what is your profile pic?

I only know that time slows down in and around a black hole because I watched so many quantum physics lectures on YouTube xD. Leonard Susskind's lessons <3. I'm only year 10 and am looking at lectures... lol, don't know whether you could say that's procrastination though :smile:

Dark energy is pretty interesting :biggrin:

Yep, time dilation is pretty weird too. Apparently, when the star blows up, it'll appear to permanently stay like that due to the gravity of the black hole, so you'll just see a supernova there. There was a pretty cool show on TV a while back which talked about this stuff :tongue:

You haven't seen Death Note?! It's L, you should watch it now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jjsnyder
Definitely a child prodigy... For sure!

You going to apply to Cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, no way :tongue:

Maybe, I'm not really too sure about what I want to do later though :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jalal Uddin

He feels more like an Oxford for some reason despite Cambridge being famed for sciences. Fun fact: Cambridge was formed by a bunch of people who were in hiding from some Cambridge scholars; apparently they went to Oxford! :tongue:
LOL, no way :tongue:

Maybe, I'm not really too sure about what I want to do later though :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I'm going to try then you definitely should... Besides I thought 2013 was a prime!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
I only know that time slows down in and around a black hole because I watched so many quantum physics lectures on YouTube xD. Leonard Susskind's lessons <3. I'm only year 10 and am looking at lectures... lol, don't know whether you could say that's procrastination though :smile:

It's learning! I am not really interested by physics just the shadowy area that no one really knows much about Our replacement physics teacher makes the subject interesting and he got me thinking about spaghettification (lol) again
Original post by jjsnyder
If I'm going to try then you definitely should... Besides I thought 2013 was a prime!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe once I finally think about what I want to do :moon:

DW, Biology work can really mess you up, I know :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dark energy is pretty interesting :biggrin:

Yep, time dilation is pretty weird too. Apparently, when the star blows up, it'll appear to permanently stay like that due to the gravity of the black hole, so you'll just see a supernova there. There was a pretty cool show on TV a while back which talked about this stuff :tongue:

You haven't seen Death Note?! It's L, you should watch it now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it's anime I take it? The only one I really know of is Fruits Basket because there's a girl in my class who loves drawing manga and characters from anime programmes and she went through a phase of liking F.B. Yep I found him online He sits like he's ready to pounce I like the one called light (he has pretty eyes)

Haha I tried reading anime but I couldn't get into it I am more a 1984 or dystopian novel kind of gal
(edited 10 years ago)
For you guys (and girls :colondollar:) who live in Nottingham and/or close-by you should apply to the Ambition Nottingham scheme

You work with the University of Nottingham on a variety of masterclasses and sub-courses expanding on things you'll have learned in your AS year :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He feels more like an Oxford for some reason despite Cambridge being famed for sciences. Fun fact: Cambridge was formed by a bunch of people who were in hiding from some Cambridge scholars; apparently they went to Oxford! :tongue:

Aha yeah. My latin class visited Cambridge and our tour guide told us :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1999
Original post by lyricalvibe
I'm on episodes 12, i actually love this anime!what else do you watch?

AHHHHH!
YES I HAVE FOUND YOU, PERSON WHO WATCHES ATTACK ON TITAN!

I watch a lot of other animes, but right now I'm on an anime vacation seeing as I have to study. Isn't Attack on Titan great though?!! IT'S SO GOOD! THE CHARACTERS AND AIFNAOP#FNAEOPNFGOANEOPFAONFOA

*whispers*

Jean Kirschtein

Latest