The Student Room Group

Eduqas GCSE Geography Paper 1 (C11U10-1, C12U10-1, ) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Eduqas GCSE Geography A Paper 1 (C11U10-1) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 22nd May (afternoon)
Length: 1 hr 30 mins

Resources
Qualification: https://www.eduqas.co.uk/qualifications/geography-gcse-a/
(edited 11 months ago)

Eduqas GCSE Geography B Paper 1 (C12U10-1) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 22nd May (afternoon)
Length: 1 hr 30 mins

Resources

Qualification: https://www.eduqas.co.uk/qualifications/geography-gcse-b/

Looking forward to Geography tomorrow?
Best of luck today everyone!
Reply 4
guys i hated that
I thought it was okay
Easiest exam of my life.
Original post by Blazing_Legend
Easiest exam of my life.

how was it easy
Original post by RebelLemon123
how was it easy

The questions were straight forward and nothing overly complicated. If people had revised, they would’ve found it accessible.
Original post by Blazing_Legend
The questions were straight forward and nothing overly complicated. If people had revised, they would’ve found it accessible.

how did u answer the 8 marker on rivers. i hadnt really seen an 8 marker like that before
Original post by RebelLemon123
how did u answer the 8 marker on rivers. i hadnt really seen an 8 marker like that before

I talked about how the different rivers met at that place - so increased discharge coming in and hence it is more susceptible. Also can talk about the altitude which was 700 ish metres. Then the floodplains and the low lying flat land which all make it vulnerable.

For human factors, obviously the impermeable surfaces and this the lack of intervention. Also talked about the installation of flood defences and how it pretty much negates the human factors.

Hence, overall physical factors are more important.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending