The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Sport and exercise therapy at Leeds Met

I'm starting September 2014 and will be studying sports therapy, anyone else and if so what accommodation you going for as the course is weighted 50:50 between both campus's
Thanks!
I am in the same situation! Is the corse 50:50 for sure? As I can't find out anywhere?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by AnnabelJaneKay
I am in the same situation! Is the corse 50:50 for sure? As I can't find out anywhere?

Yeah I rang and spoke to a tutor of the course. It's 3 modules taught at each campus, she agreed it's quite annoying. Hope that helps? What accommodation you thinking??
Hi, I'm studying sports therpay in September too, I currently have a place to stay at eldon court which is 100 a week as I found it cheaper than Leeds Met halls but I've now found a cheaper place called Carr Mills which is 74 a week, so annoying it's between the two, I'm going to cycle I think, none of the halls are that convenient for both campuses
I am currently studying sports therapy and stayed at Woodhouse Flats, the ideal location in my opinion as you are based in the city campus more than in headingley.
Reply 5
I'm in liberty living and studying sports therapy this September, anyone know the start date I can't find it anywhere I think its the 29th am I right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending