The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Official MMU Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

I've already posted on another thread but didn't get any replies. I took a gap year and applied for banking and finance, I received an unconditional offer through ucas 3 days ago but still haven't got an offer letter/congratulations email from man met yet, should I be worried? Salford and Huddersfield both have sent emails after my unconditional offer but Man Met hasn't.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've already posted on another thread but didn't get any replies. I took a gap year and applied for banking and finance, I received an unconditional offer through ucas 3 days ago but still haven't got an offer letter/congratulations email from man met yet, should I be worried? Salford and Huddersfield both have sent emails after my unconditional offer but Man Met hasn't.

@Manchester Metropolitan University @Manchester Met - Student Rep :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hey guys, I've got an offer to study Digital and Technology Solutions Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Along With A Company and MMU.

I am taking Maths, Physics and Computer Science.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Sorry about the delay! You should receive a congratulations email in the next week or so. Official offer letters are facing some delays so please expect to receive that in the new year 🙂 - Chloe
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Alright
Original post by Astray666

Hey guys, I've got an offer to study Digital and Technology Solutions Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Along With A Company and MMU.

I am taking Maths, Physics and Computer Science.

Congrats! I am doing the same A Levels as you r!

I got an offer at MMU to do computer science and was wondering if I could do software engineering + game development for three years??
Reply 7
Original post by FizzNeedsHelp

I got an offer at MMU to do computer science and was wondering if I could do software engineering + game development for three years??

Hey that's great and congratulations.

I'm not sure about games development as that is a different avenue on its own. It's best to ask a MMU staff.
Original post by username6591444

Hi @username6591444!

Computer Science, Software Engineering and Computer Games Development are three separate degrees, so unfortunately you can only choose one as we do not offer any joint honours degrees within our school of Computing. That being said, the first year modules for each course (especially CS and SE) have a lot of overlap so you'll learn different aspects of each subject.

Hope this helps!!

Chloe 🙂
Reply 9
just got a psychology offer and am buzzing :biggrin:!
Reply 10
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University

Sorry about the delay! You should receive a congratulations email in the next week or so. Official offer letters are facing some delays so please expect to receive that in the new year 🙂 - Chloe

Hi I applied for the MMU interior design course and still haven’t got a reply yet, do you know how long it takes for them to process the application or hear back for a potential offer
Reply 11
Original post by Danny0712
Hi I applied for the MMU interior design course and still haven’t got a reply yet, do you know how long it takes for them to process the application or hear back for a potential offer

it took mine just over a day for them to process and give me an offer however mine was for psychology so I'm unsure what your experience will be like, good luck though!!
Hey

I have recently accepted an offer for Sport & Exercise Science at MMU and would love to find more people who are going to Manchester Met next September. How do you feel about the accommodation there and what course are you applying to?
:smile:
Original post by zshem
just got a psychology offer and am buzzing :biggrin:!

Congratulations!!
Original post by Danny0712

Hi @Danny0712 Please expect to wait 4-6 weeks to hear a decision. It can take a bit longer to hear back compared to other courses because the admissions tutor needs to look at all portfolios 🙂 I hope this helps! - Chloe
Original post by igobackto505
Hey

I have recently accepted an offer for Sport & Exercise Science at MMU and would love to find more people who are going to Manchester Met next September. How do you feel about the accommodation there and what course are you applying to?
:smile:

Congratulations on your offer, @igobackto505!
i got an offer for sports business management and i am so happy, just waiting for the applicant visit day to come through, anyone know the date yet?
Original post by Anonymous #3
i got an offer for sports business management and i am so happy, just waiting for the applicant visit day to come through, anyone know the date yet?

Congratulations! You should receive an invite by the end of the month. There's lots of dates between February and May available 🙂 - Chloe
Hiiii. I’ve gotten an offer to study economics this September. Can’t wait!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hiiii. I’ve gotten an offer to study economics this September. Can’t wait!

Amazing, congrats!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending