The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Freshers 2014 @ Brunel University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Yes im also doing maths but im not living on campus.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by -murad
Does anybody what time the registration starts tommorow on sunday. As i am not living on campus.
I think its 9am to about 6 or 7? Check ur offer email :smile:
Reply 242
Do i need to bring my gcse certificate.
As Im not an international student and do i need to bring my a level results tommorow.
Would Appreciate the help.
Original post by -murad
Do i need to bring my gcse certificate.
As Im not an international student and do i need to bring my a level results tommorow.
Would Appreciate the help.
Should say in ur registration email that if u are an A-Level student and have applied through UCAS u dont need to. Where it lists what you need to bring :smile:
Original post by Some-1
What course are you going to study?

Im doing the foundation year for computer science
Reply 245
Original post by Eissy
I'm not sure if anyone started this threat before but yeah...

I firmed Brunel and I'm gonna be doing business management and marketing. What are you guys planning to study? :smile:

Also would be great if those who have Facebook would share it here so we can get to know each other!
https://www.facebook.com/eissy.scorp

Also, how are you feeling about starting uni???

I'm studying International Business. I guess you was in yesterday's 5 o'clock lecture aswell haha
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Brunel connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

Hey everyone,

I'm a current student at Brunel and Chairman of the Lacrosse Club. If you have any burning questions you want answered prior to arriving at Brunel, fire away!

If you're interested in joining Lacrosse, like our page via the following link to receive any and all updates :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending