The Student Room Group

Need males over 18 to take part in my online questionnaire for my dissertation!

Need males over the age of 18 to take part in my online questionnaire for my MSc in Forensic Psychology.

The survey contains questions on sexual experiences and attitudes and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is the link:

https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7Vg1ccpBUKDe95r

I will take part in any surveys in return !
What do I get in return? :perv:
Reply 2
Original post by Bassetts

The satisfaction of knowing you helped somebody by doing them a favour.
Reply 3
Original post by Bassetts

classy :rolleyes:
I was taking part, until the identification number - mothers maiden name and date of birth are highly sensitive pieces of information, especially when combined in regards to the person completing the survey.
Well that was strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XMaramena
I was taking part, until the identification number - mothers maiden name and date of birth are highly sensitive pieces of information, especially when combined in regards to the person completing the survey.

so make it up..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I became bored half way through, sorry.
SEXIEST OPPRESSOR!

Kidding. :colondollar:
Reply 9
wow, that got a bit dark :tongue:
Reply 10
would love to see the findings when they're published, where will I be able to find them? :yep:
Original post by tda
would love to see the findings when they're published, where will I be able to find them? :yep:

I agree with this.
Reply 12
Original post by tda

If you email me at [email protected] , just stating you would like a copy of the results , I will then make sure I email you them once they have been completed them.

Many thanks for taking part!
Reply 13
Original post by XMaramena

The identification number is only for the puprose that if you what to remove your results from the study at any point , there is a number that you can give me that links to your responses so that I can remove your results.

I will not be paying any attention to the number for any other reason. If you feel it is too personal you can always make it up.Just note it down so if you do want to remove your responses from the study you have the number to give me so I can do this.
Original post by Emily LM
Need males over the age of 18 to take part in my online questionnaire for my MSc in Forensic Psychology.

The survey contains questions on sexual experiences and attitudes and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is the link:

https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7Vg1ccpBUKDe95r

I will take part in any surveys in return !

Hey,

I've completed it. That was interesting. I've done research on sexual assault before and I thought the questionnaire held some very interesting constructs. I, like those above, would be interested in seeing the findings.

Could you please complete my questionnaire in return? It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and can be found via the link below;

https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5h9CrqzKE4Qpc8d

Thanks and good luck with your research!
Reply 15
Original post by critchln
Hey,

I've completed it. That was interesting. I've done research on sexual assault before and I thought the questionnaire held some very interesting constructs. I, like those above, would be interested in seeing the findings.

Could you please complete my questionnaire in return? It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and can be found via the link below;

https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5h9CrqzKE4Qpc8d

Thanks and good luck with your research!

Thank you for taking part in my research , I have taken part in yours as well :smile:

If you would like to be emailed the results please email me on the address that I have posted earlier in the thread.

Again , many thanks and good luck with your research as well
Reply 16
Talk about a downer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending