The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee West Park Flats 2014

I am staying in west park flats in flat 12 and was hoping to meet some of the people ill be staying with in the flats! There is already a thread for west park villas but couldn't find one for the flats! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Shannonmunley
I am staying in west park flats in flat 12 and was hoping to meet some of the people ill be staying with in the flats! There is already a thread for west park villas but couldn't find one for the flats! :smile:

Hey, i just got allocated a room in West Park flats too! I'm a freshman. Have you moved in yet? :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by pal16
Hey, i just got allocated a room in West Park flats too! I'm a freshman. Have you moved in yet? :smile:

No not yet! I move in on September 6th :smile:
hi, i'm staying in West Park flats in flat 11! was just wondering if anyone else was staying in this flat also?
I just got allocated to flat 4! There's a facebook group as well if you'd like to join that to find anyone from your flat?
Reply 5
I just got Flat 7! Can you share the link for the facebook page please
Original post by Comus
Oh cool, I'm doing English Law, what language are you (possibly) doing?

oh cool, no idea haha! it was just a thought I'm not actually sure if they let you pick up a language or not but I'll see
Can someone help me? i've applied for accommodation and i've received an offer from west park flats but I'm really confused! Do you pay £300 for the advanced rental payment thing then the first months rent in mid october? Could someone tell me how much it is for the rent per month? i've tried to find stuff online but i cant find anything :frown: i'll probably accept the offer but i'm just curious about how much i have to pay in sept
Reply 8
Original post by noaheatswhales
Can someone help me? i've applied for accommodation and i've received an offer from west park flats but I'm really confused! Do you pay £300 for the advanced rental payment thing then the first months rent in mid october? Could someone tell me how much it is for the rent per month? i've tried to find stuff online but i cant find anything :frown: i'll probably accept the offer but i'm just curious about how much i have to pay in sept

Yeah you have to pay the 300 quid in advance and then can choose to pay rent as a lump sum or in instalments (I think) - first one in mid September.
Original post by Comus
Yeah you have to pay the 300 quid in advance and then can choose to pay rent as a lump sum or in instalments (I think) - first one in mid September.

Will it be around £500 a month or something? i just wanna have a rough idea before i accept it :smile:
Reply 10
Will it be around £500 a month or something? i just wanna have a rough idea before i accept it :smile:

I think if you're paying in instalments it's somewhat more than that but with 3 payments to be made rather than monthly.
Original post by Comus
I think if you're paying in instalments it's somewhat more than that but with 3 payments to be made rather than monthly.

Ah okay thanks. I think i'll pay by monthly instalments just so its easier for me to budget etc. If i were to phone them tomorrow do you think they'd be able to give me a rough monthly price?
Reply 12
Ah okay thanks. I think i'll pay by monthly instalments just so its easier for me to budget etc. If i were to phone them tomorrow do you think they'd be able to give me a rough monthly price?

Oh hang on, yeah sorry - I got a bit confused and didn't realise you can pay monthly, never mind. Ignore me :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Comus
Oh hang on, yeah sorry - I got a bit confused and didn't realise you can pay momthly, never mind. Ignore me :biggrin:

No worries! i phoned them up today and they said it would be £509 per month and the first installment is due in october :smile: ( 8 installments in total)
Original post by Shannonmunley

I'm staying in Flat 2 if anyone else is :smile:
If anyone is still reading this thread, I found a Facebook group where you can post your accomodation/course and see if anyone else is doing the same. It's University of Dundee Freshers 2014-2015.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending