The Student Room Group

looking for student accommodation in north london

I'm looking for student accommodation near city university of london and move in january
Reply 1
Hi ,I am giving up my contract, if interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Reply 2
Original post by Kosh27
Hi ,I am giving up my contract, if interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024

thanks unfortunately it is over my budget
Reply 3
Original post by jesic4507
thanks unfortunately it is over my budget

Hey I have a bronze studio to replace tenancy (20 minutes from central in Victoria line ) (409 p/w) starting in January. Let me know if you’re interested
Reply 4
I'm looking for student accommodation near city university of london and move in january

A double room on the 2nd floor which shares two bathroom with the other two male flatmates in the property. Furnished with double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
The flat is arranged over the 3 upper floors of a pretty, period house and consists of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 master bathroom on 1st floor and 1 smaller bathroom on ground floor), separate living room & large kitchen.
The flat is conveniently located to be able to walk to most areas in and around Central London, including the West End, Kings Cross, Regent's Park and major London hospitals. There are also regular bus, overground & underground services on the doorstep.
Camden Town Underground - 2 minute walk
Camden Road Overground - 7 minute walk
UCL - 15 minute walk
Local amenities: Tesco, Aldi, M&S, boots, McDonald, KFC, starbark, postoffice, and korea super market are within 3 mins walking distance.
About the current tenants: Both flatmates are students in UCL, who are nice, easygoing and busy with their courseworks.
About me: Due to some visa issue, I have to leave the country for a while, so have to let the room from now to September 2024.
The flat is excellent for a student or young working professional.
Short let is considered.
If you have any questions please message.
Reply 5

A double room on the 2nd floor which shares two bathroom with the other two male flatmates in the property. Furnished with double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
The flat is arranged over the 3 upper floors of a pretty, period house and consists of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 master bathroom on 1st floor and 1 smaller bathroom on ground floor), separate living room & large kitchen.
The flat is conveniently located to be able to walk to most areas in and around Central London, including the West End, Kings Cross, Regent's Park and major London hospitals. There are also regular bus, overground & underground services on the doorstep.
Camden Town Underground - 2 minute walk
Camden Road Overground - 7 minute walk
UCL - 15 minute walk
Local amenities: Tesco, Aldi, M&S, boots, McDonald, KFC, starbark, postoffice, and korea super market are within 3 mins walking distance.
About the current tenants: Both flatmates are students in UCL, who are nice, easygoing and busy with their courseworks.
About me: Due to some visa issue, I have to leave the country for a while, so have to let the room from now to September 2024.
The flat is excellent for a student or young working professional.
Short let is considered.
If you have any questions please message.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending