The Student Room Group

Wanted Studio/Ensuite - Wembley/Greenwich/East/ Central - Immediately

I am looking for Tenancy Transfer /directly renting a Studio/Ensuite accomodation in a good student accommodation.

Location: Preferred Areas/Zones are in/around around Wembley/Greenwich/Stratford/Central East/ Central West Zones, however can consider similar areas within 30-40 min radius of central London universities.

Tenancy period can be full term tenancy transfer from September 2023 - to a minimum of 37 or even open to consider upto 50 weeks for genuinely good locations/rooms .

Rent: I am willing to pay b/w 225-260 GBP p.w. Can pay 100% full term Rental Tenancy also.

Move In Plan: I plan to finalise this and move in within 7 days +-

Pls. message details incl..status of tenancy payment done /process and full terms and conditions immediately.

Thanks a lot.
(edited 7 months ago)
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley.

The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Nothing wrong with the place, available as I am now deferring a year.

Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £204pw (Including bills and everything) and paid in four instalments. 5 people per flat. Available immediately.

Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending