The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chemister
Good :smile:
I've just completed my homework.

What did you have?
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I was given it in 2010 <3

It would certainly be a lot cheaper; Although was it a limited plushie?
Original post by PaulHugh
It would certainly be a lot cheaper; Although was it a limited plushie?

I really d'no
What did you have?

Maths ( Pythagoras theorem,basic Trigonometry and indices)

English ( I had to read three chapters of mice and men)

Science ( I had to do some questions on Pathogens, Energy transfers,crude oil, vegetable oils and hydrogenation)
Maths ( Pythagoras theorem,basic Trigonometry and indices)

English ( I had to read three chapters of mice and men)

Science ( I had to do some questions on Pathogens, Energy transfers,crude oil, vegetable oils and hydrogenation)

How do you keep up with your Sciences? You seem to be going through through them at such a fast pace/

Don't you make notes after each chapter? I find that helps me
How do you keep up with your Sciences? You seem to be going through through them at such a fast pace/

I do that too!
I do that too!

What are you doing in English at the moment?
What are you doing in English at the moment?

Creative writing and war poetry as you have probably guessed I am very good at creative writing! I'm predicted A*
Creative writing and war poetry as you have probably guessed I am very good at creative writing! I'm predicted A*

That's amazing, what were you predicted for war poetry (if you know) I too like creative writing, I used to write stories as a child :smile:

I personally find war poetry quite hard. At the moment I am studying of mice and men and writing lots of notes alongside recapping has helped me significantly! so I recommend this for whenever you start of mice and men :smile:

It's all down to how much self study I do.

I do quite a lot and the fact that my memory is good is a massive help.

I make notes in the lessons and then read through my notes in spare time (If I'm not reading the book)
That's amazing, what were you predicted for war poetry (if you know) I too like creative writing, I used to write stories as a child :smile:

I personally find war poetry quite hard. At the moment I am studying of mice and men and writing lots of notes alongside recapping has helped me significantly! so I recommend this for whenever you start of mice and men :smile:

I don't know hopefully I'll get atleast an A. I like war poetry- the use of metaphors, similies, assonance, variation in stanza and the meaning behind it all. Thankies for the advice! I've put it in my lucky notebook! :cool:
Page 420

420 Blaze it!
I don't know hopefully I'll get atleast an A. I like war poetry- the use of metaphors, similies, assonance, variation in stanza and the meaning behind it all. Thankies for the advice! I've put it in my lucky notebook! :cool:

No worries, I just find it has somewhat helped me. See I do appreciate the unique language structure (especially in sonnets) but I just find the war context rather dull and sometimes it's quite hard to find good and sufficient language features to elaborate on

It's all down to how much self study I do.

I do quite a lot and the fact that my memory is good is a massive help.

I make notes in the lessons and then read through my notes in spare time (If I'm not reading the book)

Oh I see, well if that is what suits you best then go for it.

Which chapter are you currently on?
Original post by Trihawk7
Page 420

420 Blaze it!

Not bad right? We'll defo be on the 2nd thread by half term :biggrin:

Oh I see, well if that is what suits you best then go for it.

Which chapter are you currently on?

Chapter 4.
No worries, I just find it has somewhat helped me. See I do appreciate the unique language structure (especially in sonnets) but I just find the war context rather dull and sometimes it's quite hard to find good and sufficient language features to elaborate on

QUOTE]

Read between the lines carefully and slowly
[QUOTE="SmiggleWiggle;50822099"]

QUOTE]

Read between the lines carefully and slowly

I really do.
Reply 7157
Hope everyone is having a good week. :yy:
[QUOTE="PaulHugh;50822129"]

I really do.

Just try your best :smile:
Hey
How y'all doing? x

Posted from TSR Mobile