The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Applications to University of Westminster 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I'm Jack from York, North Yorkshire.

1) Applying for Film BA!

2) Also applied to University of York, Arts University Bournemouth and University of Lincoln!

3) Currently studying BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production

4) Sent off my applications and filled out an additional questionnaire for the course. Still waiting on offers!

P.S: If you're applying for Film BA too send a reply! :smile:

Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hey I applied for fashion buying management at Westminster in the middle of December and still not received any offers.

Currently studying media, business and sport at a level.

Only relevant work experience to fashion would be working In Primark and topshop for a year!

Also applied to LCF and Ravensbourne but still not heard anything. Starting to get sleepless nights because of having no offers, it's driving me insane!

Went to view student court halls at wembley and they looked amaZing, but pricey though but gotta go all out as it's uni.

Someone else please say they have applied for my course and not heard anything back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danni_079
I love the city so the location is perfect! What about you? I also applied to Hertfordshire, Canterbury Christchurch, Greenwich and Buckinghamshire New.

My main reason for applying there is that apparently it's quite good in this subject and in terms of research related to it. And, same as you, I love the location.. :smile:
I also applied to Leeds, Newcastle, Oxford Brookes, and Goldsmiths.
Original post by Jack Ford
Hello! I'm Jack from York, North Yorkshire.

1) Applying for Film BA!

2) Also applied to University of York, Arts University Bournemouth and University of Lincoln!

3) Currently studying BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production

4) Sent off my applications and filled out an additional questionnaire for the course. Still waiting on offers!

P.S: If you're applying for Film BA too send a reply! :smile:

Hey! I'm Daniel from West Yorkshire also applied for Film!
Original post by dlwilson97
Hey! I'm Daniel from West Yorkshire also applied for Film!

Hey! You heard anything back yet? Also, where are you currently studying? I'm at Selby College, but was formally at York College but restarted after my first year at Selby, so i'm in my 3rd year of college (major drag :/)
Hey! You heard anything back yet? Also, where are you currently studying? I'm at Selby College, but was formally at York College but restarted after my first year at Selby, so i'm in my 3rd year of college (major drag :/)

Yeah had an interview last Wednesday and now waiting to hear back! I'm at Bradford College but was at North Halifax Grammar last year
Yeah had an interview last Wednesday and now waiting to hear back! I'm at Bradford College but was at North Halifax Grammar last year

Ah okay, how did it go? What kind of things did they ask you?
Ah okay, how did it go? What kind of things did they ask you?

Fairly well I think! They asked me a lot about my portfolio and my work and why I enjoy film etc
Fairly well I think! They asked me a lot about my portfolio and my work and why I enjoy film etc

Ah okay, and good! Hopefully you'll get a place, I just need an interview first haha!
Reply 89
I've got an interview on the 28th Jan for PR and Advertising.

Does anyone else?
Has anyone had a group interview already and can tell me what to expect????

Thanks. :smile:
Ah okay, and good! Hopefully you'll get a place, I just need an interview first haha!

Hopefully! Good luck!
My friends have gotten their offer within a week of sending off UCAS so it seems like Westminster is a quick replier... I sent it off at the beginning of December still waiting for a decision! :confused:

Btw I'm applying for english lit and arabic linguistics joint degree so maybe thats why its taking longer *sighhhhh
(edited 9 years ago)
Hopefully! Good luck!

Cheers man, you too!
1) I applied for film production
2) also applied and have interview for the same course at Norwich Arts and Bournmouth Arts
3) I do Media Studies, Psychology and Philosophy&Ethics at A-level
4) interviews at all three of my choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by livvydibby
1) I applied for film production
2) also applied and have interview for the same course at Norwich Arts and Bournmouth Arts
3) I do Media Studies, Psychology and Philosophy&Ethics at A-level
4) interviews at all three of my choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I've also applied for the film course at Norwich Arts and my interview is on the 3rd of Feb, when's yours?
Original post by Yvonne_M97
Hey, I've also applied for the film course at Norwich Arts and my interview is on the 3rd of Feb, when's yours?

mines on the 11th of feb
I applied for Fashion Merchandise Management at Westminster late December and still haven't heard anything back...
I havent heard anything either yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RachaelH21
Hey I applied for fashion buying management at Westminster in the middle of December and still not received any offers.

Currently studying media, business and sport at a level.

Only relevant work experience to fashion would be working In Primark and topshop for a year!

Also applied to LCF and Ravensbourne but still not heard anything. Starting to get sleepless nights because of having no offers, it's driving me insane!

Went to view student court halls at wembley and they looked amaZing, but pricey though but gotta go all out as it's uni.

Someone else please say they have applied for my course and not heard anything back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey have you had an offer yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Feel free to post:
1) What you're applying for
2) Where else you've applied
3) What A Levels/Btec/relevant work you're doing at the moment
4) Offer/Rejection/

Hey,
I'm applying for the Fashion Design (sandwich course).
Also applied for LCF, UCA Rochester, UEL and Ravensbourne.
Finished my A-Levels last year in Maths, Business studies and Textiles but i'm currently doing an Art Foundation.
Sent work to Westminster on saturday but haven't heard back yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending