Scroll to see replies

Lesnar would **** on Owens though.
Reply 2061
Original post by Depleted
Lesnar would **** on Owens though.

Definitely. Unless Heyman turned...

and pairing Owens with Heyman would be ****ing mind-blowing
Original post by Mackay
Owens-Lesnar is such a potentially good feud. They fit each other's characters perfectly, with Lesnar as a face once again.

Since when was Lesnar face?
Reply 2063
Original post by Longshot700
Since when was Lesnar face?

Original post by Mackay

Ah ok, I was 7 then so didn't see it.

Gotta search that now though, really can't picture Brock as a face.
Ah ok, I was 7 then so didn't see it.

Gotta search that now though, really can't picture Brock as a face.

No he's always been a face, even now he is. You just can't not like the guy.
Reply 2066

This pretty much. Even as a heel, he's one that it's absolutely cool to like and everyone loved it when he beat Cena at SummerSlam, and then Night of Champions.

Still don't like him, even if I'm the only one in this thread that doesn't like him, I still don't like him.
Sad that AJ Lee retired
Reply 2069
When Lesnar went berserk after Wrestlemania I just saw him as a anti-hero and not a face. I don't know people tend to classify them in the same group but for me personally I think faces are people that tend to clearly show their devotion to the WWE Universe whereas Anti-heros just do badass things which makes everyone like them instead of sucking up to the crowd.

Original post by elle.123
Sad that AJ Lee retired

I know her promo to the total divas cast was epic as hell but you should see the divas division down at NXT it is amazing. I hear Charlotte will be getting moved up soon and when Sasha Banks gets moved up aswell it'll be really great.

Also I am gutted at NXT Takeover when I found out Hideo Itami got injured i'm kinda worried because he's getting old and his injury could prevent him getting moved up earlier. Furthermore ahaaa Kevin Owens is in like 4 feuds at the same time ahaa it would be funny as hell if he wins every single one of them.
Original post by elle.123
Sad that AJ Lee retired

It's AJ Brooks now (married to Punk)
It's AJ Brooks now (married to Punk)

I know but she refers to herself as AJ Lee Brooks though they are so cute together aha
Do you guys believe that WWE is real ? At first glance it looks spectacular ... Muscly men and women fighting each other in supposedly cool fights , but in comparison to real fighting , this is basically crap. They are actors who earn tons of money for pretending to be fighting really good , but don't you get bored of it .
Reply 2073
Original post by MrTechGamer
Do you guys believe that WWE is real ? At first glance it looks spectacular ... Muscly men and women fighting each other in supposedly cool fights , but in comparison to real fighting , this is basically crap. They are actors who earn tons of money for pretending to be fighting really good , but don't you get bored of it .

Everyone knows it's fake bro but we watch it because it's entertaining hence the name World Wrestling Entertainment. If it was real then everyone would try and be champion and it would be chaotic. The story-lines are fun to watch and these guys do real stunts and put their bodies on the line live for the entertainment of others. Also the wrestling is pretty epic e.g. Lucha Dragons, Neville etc.

But yeah I do understand your perspective because UFC can put on some brutal matches but with WWE you can expect a PPV to last as long as you think it would instead of paying money for PPVs in UFC and in some cases having highlight fights ending quickly.
Reply 2074
WWE in choreographed shocker. Come on, everyone knows it's fake. It's still ****ing enjoyable, though.
Reply 2075
Original post by SZ99
When Lesnar went berserk after Wrestlemania I just saw him as a anti-hero and not a face. I don't know people tend to classify them in the same group but for me personally I think faces are people that tend to clearly show their devotion to the WWE Universe whereas Anti-heros just do badass things which makes everyone like them instead of sucking up to the crowd.

Yeah pretty similar to Orton during his face runs, too. He hasn't been an out and out babyface - he's an anti-hero. Ambrose toes that line exceptionally, too.
Original post by SZ99
Everyone knows it's fake bro but we watch it because it's entertaining hence the name World Wrestling Entertainment. If it was real then everyone would try and be champion and it would be chaotic. The story-lines are fun to watch and these guys do real stunts and put their bodies on the line live for the entertainment of others. Also the wrestling is pretty epic e.g. Lucha Dragons, Neville etc.

But yeah I do understand your perspective because UFC can put on some brutal matches but with WWE you can expect a PPV to last as long as you think it would instead of paying money for PPVs in UFC and in some cases having highlight fights ending quickly.

Fair enough man , I mean it is entertaining for most people , I used to really enjoy watching WWE matches when I was younger lol.
Original post by Mackay
This pretty much. Even as a heel, he's one that it's absolutely cool to like and everyone loved it when he beat Cena at SummerSlam, and then Night of Champions.

@Depleted

I've always considered him a heel. Doesn't care bout wrestling or the fans. Cena's matches are always gonna be unique but mostly I'd say he's been heel. More of a face at the royal rumble and will be a face when he returns so I hope heyman goes elsewhere as heel heyman promos are incredible
Original post by Excuse Me!
@Depleted

I've always considered him a heel. Doesn't care bout wrestling or the fans. Cena's matches are always gonna be unique but mostly I'd say he's been heel. More of a face at the royal rumble and will be a face when he returns so I hope heyman goes elsewhere as heel heyman promos are incredible

I guess so. My definition of heel is fairly loose, in the sense of whoever I want to lose I would consider a heel. Don't think I ever wanted him to lose (maybe WM but I predicted a Rollins cash in anyway) so I find it hard to say that.
Heel is simply the bad guy. No other way of putting it. You can admire the Joker all you want but he'd still be a heel in WWE terms.

Quick Reply

Latest