The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by IceyFish
Yeah agree. Cena has a decent thing going at the moment, I quite like the concept of the title being on the line every week so I guess he can stick with that for the foreseeable.

Cena's definitely best blooding the youngsters. Unsure where he goes after Rusev because he's such a divisive character.
I just had a brilliant gameplan.

One night, any random show or on PPV, have Cena issue his usual open challenge, out comes... BRAWK LESNAR. He owns Cena and wins the title.

Next week, he beats the crap out of the IC champ so the champ wants revenge, and thus Lesnar/Heyman manipulate a non-title match. Lesnar dominates that, so now of course he has to get a title match, and he wins that.

In the heat of argument, Heyman's all "lol how about your tag champs next? Lesnar you could beat them by yourself!" and Steph goes "ok, handicap tag title match!" and Heyman reacts like "oh no, I totally didn't mean that and wasn't manipulating you into making that match at all *Dr Evil finger*". Then he wins the tag titles BY HIMSELF.

Then he F5's Naomi and everyone's all "racist WWE" and for some reason he also wins the womens' title.

Then he goes onto NXT, kills everyone and becomes NXT champ.

Then he's like "so can I get my world title shot now?"

And Steph's like "no, you're suspended again you crazy ape"

Then some dude from Da Broad Of Directions comes out and says it would be bad for business to vacate all those titles, so DBoD have decided to give him his title shot at the next PPV. Steph works a way out of it by demanding he defend every title at the next PPV, and if he loses every match he gets fired, so the PPV is now renamed: 'In Your House: I'M-A FIRIN' MAH LESNAR'

(Note: includes the long awaited match of Lesnar v Kharma.)

Lesnar does lose his titles for whatever reason, but in the world title match he either wins the title or just the match so he doesn't get fired.

10/10 booking?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1842
Original post by ozzyoscy
x

You had me at F5-ing Naomi.
Everybody angry when Undertakers streak ends

Everybody angry when Floyd Mayweathers streak doesn't end

Just thought about this xD
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Everybody angry when Undertakers streak ends

Everybody angry when Floyd Mayweathers streak doesn't end

Just thought about this xD

Undertaker had a tendency of getting match of the night. Mayweather has a tendency of getting his sport ridiculed.
Reply 1845
Lesnar-Mayweather would be a treat.
Original post by Mackay
Lesnar-Mayweather would be a treat.

Every hug will be turned into a belly to belly suplex. :rolleyes:
Reply 1847
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Every hug will be turned into a belly to belly suplex. :rolleyes:

Tbh I'd kill to see Heyman up against Mayweather in a promo.

Speaking of which...

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/5/3/8540601/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-fight-results-oscar-de-la-hoya-paul-heyman-boxing-wwe
Original post by Mackay
You had me at F5-ing Naomi.

She is the most athletic Diva in the WWE as Booker T likes to constantly remind us :rolleyes:
Reply 1849
Original post by somemightsay888
She is the most athletic Diva in the WWE as Booker T likes to constantly remind us :rolleyes:

Apparently Brie Bella had a backstage bust-up with Book after that!
Original post by Mackay
Apparently Brie Bella had a backstage bust-up with Book after that!

Yeah, she got upset because Book was told to bury her. Talentless waste of space
Reply 1851
Yeah, she got upset because Book was told to bury her. Talentless waste of space

WWE has been clever to give the belt to her given the Kardashian craze. She comes across as such a self-obsessed airhead compared with the grittiness and real wrestling talents of Paige et al.
Original post by Mackay
WWE has been clever to give the belt to her given the Kardashian craze. She comes across as such a self-obsessed airhead compared with the grittiness and real wrestling talents of Paige et al.

lol'd when they tried to turn her face by using Bryan's injury to create sympathy, it was such an awful face turn even the commentary team were flat. If anything, it turned Naomi face again :laugh:
Reply 1853
lol'd when they tried to turn her face by using Bryan's injury to create sympathy, it was such an awful face turn even the commentary team were flat. If anything, it turned Naomi face again :laugh:

The Naomi heel turn was extremely weird.
Original post by Mackay
The Naomi heel turn was extremely weird.

Should have happened ages ago, at least it gives her some character rather than being "stereotypical hood girl #1". Next, her finisher needs changing
Reply 1855
Should have happened ages ago, at least it gives her some character rather than being "stereotypical hood girl #1". Next, her finisher needs changing

She couldn't have previously, though, because she was aligned with the Usos. Since their injury and time off-screen, though, it's allowed them to re-characterise her.
Reply 1856
Ambrose is in the main event for Payback! Fatal 4-Way.
Original post by Mackay
Ambrose is in the main event for Payback! Fatal 4-Way.

You got your wish at least...
Reply 1858
Original post by IceyFish
You got your wish at least...

I'm worried they'll use him as a vehicle for Rollins to retain without him pinning Orton or Reigns.
Original post by Mackay
I'm worried they'll use him as a vehicle for Rollins to retain without him pinning Orton or Reigns.

My thoughts exactly. Think he'll retain anyway because of the whole Lesnar situation tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest