The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Chemistry Unit 4 + 5 June 2014 HELP!!!!

hey guys!

I find the content of the A2 course okay however whenever i do practice exam papers I always have a lot of questions which i do not understand and don't know how I am supposed to know them? I used the nelson thornes A2 book to make my notes from! Also the questions which have a reaction and you are supposed to write the equation, HOW DO YOU DO THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS? how are we meant to know the products?

Please provide all the tips you guys can i desperately need help!!

Thanks in advance!
Original post by 123Genome
hey guys!

I find the content of the A2 course okay however whenever i do practice exam papers I always have a lot of questions which i do not understand and don't know how I am supposed to know them? I used the nelson thornes A2 book to make my notes from! Also the questions which have a reaction and you are supposed to write the equation, HOW DO YOU DO THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS? how are we meant to know the products?

Please provide all the tips you guys can i desperately need help!!

Thanks in advance!

Stalk your books, if you have the AQA student books they have a lot of the equations in, you literally need to learn them, or at least learn a general for each kind of reaction, for exactly complete combustion the products are water and co2, that's kind of what you need to go for the reactions, looking through mark schemes is what i do, they seem to ask the same questions ever year just changing one of the elements, hope this helps xx
Reply 2
Original post by laurenemilyxx
Stalk your books, if you have the AQA student books they have a lot of the equations in, you literally need to learn them, or at least learn a general for each kind of reaction, for exactly complete combustion the products are water and co2, that's kind of what you need to go for the reactions, looking through mark schemes is what i do, they seem to ask the same questions ever year just changing one of the elements, hope this helps xx

Thanks for the reply! thing is that lots of the equations are ones that we have never seen of a random equation which they use in the exam and writing them confuses me!

Quick Reply

Latest