The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Only just applying for acomm - most active?

What's the best accommodation for me to put as my first choice? Like the most active and where you share with most people, because like my friend applied for Trinity Square last year and he ended up sharing with 2 people, and one of them dropped out so it was just him and another guy and he said it was awkward.

I'd hate for that to happen Idk where to apply for!
Reply 1
anyone
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hi Carl, I lived in Quay Point which was fairly sociable. You should look at where the biggest flats are so you are with a minimum of 5 other people. Any questions just ask. Thanks, Liv
Quay Point - now called Liberty Quay*!
Reply 4
Original post by Liv@UnionSquareNewcastle
Quay Point - now called Liberty Quay*!

Do you know how many people share at New Bridge Street?
Glenamara House has some of the biggest flats (between 6-8) and also has a bit of a reputation as being a party halls, so lots of sociable people end up choosing it. On the other hand clapham house has 4 bedroom flats but it quite homely and flatmates are usually quite close with each other there
Reply 6
Original post by Gilescameron
Glenamara House has some of the biggest flats (between 6-8) and also has a bit of a reputation as being a party halls, so lots of sociable people end up choosing it. On the other hand clapham house has 4 bedroom flats but it quite homely and flatmates are usually quite close with each other there

I put New Bridge street as my first choice, is it sociable?
New Bridge Street is usually quite busy - its big so there's usually something going on, flats are between 4 and 7 so a decent number of people - usually means someone will be about and up for something, its also right next to City Campus East and not far to walk into the town centre so oftern people hang out here before going on nights out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending