The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Transferring unis in second year

Heyy
I’m currently a first year undergrad at ysj however I think I want to transfer to Northumbria at the start of second year to be closer to family and friends in ncl. I was wondering if anyone here knows about the transfer process and also if Northumbria might be kinda lenient on ucas points? Cos I got 96 but Northumbria needs 112
Ty :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy
I’m currently a first year undergrad at ysj however I think I want to transfer to Northumbria at the start of second year to be closer to family and friends in ncl. I was wondering if anyone here knows about the transfer process and also if Northumbria might be kinda lenient on ucas points? Cos I got 96 but Northumbria needs 112

The Transfer FAQ details the process. Only Northumbria can tell you whether they accept transfers or what they’re looking for if they do. They’re very case by case so what happened to someone else is not a useful indicator.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy

Heya, I hope you're doing well and enjoying your week so far!
Your best bet for getting help with this question is by contacting our applicant services team on: [email protected].
In the meantime, here is some information on our entry requirements: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/admissions/northumbria-university-entry-requirements-essential-information which may be useful.
I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions :smile:
Enjoy your weekend and happy Halloween!

Beth
Northumbria UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending