The Student Room Group
Reply 1
when I was on PAYG all be it over a year ago I just used to make a call after 6pm or anytime at the weekend and then when I checked my balance it never went down.

I tried to sort it for my sister but she was getting charged for some reason so I emailed o2 for her and they applied the credit to her account.

You shouldn't be getting charged for it. No need to "check" either. Best way to check if you still wanna is make a 10 second call, hang up and then see if your balance has gone down
Reply 2
It's not that I'm getting charged for it cos I've no money in my phone :p: But a few times this week I've needed to use my phone after 6pm and thought "Great I've got free minutes :biggrin:" and then when I try it, for ages (as late as 7:30pm) it keeps just taking me straight to top up and won't work when it should just say "Your balance is low" and then start ringing.
7 pm
need_money
It's not that I'm getting charged for it cos I've no money in my phone :p: But a few times this week I've needed to use my phone after 6pm and thought "Great I've got free minutes :biggrin:" and then when I try it, for ages (as late as 7:30pm) it keeps just taking me straight to top up and won't work when it should just say "Your balance is low" and then start ringing.

For most of the extra allowance things like free calls/texts you have to have credit on your phone for it to work.

Could email O2 from their website, they are usually quite good at sorting things like this out.
Reply 5
theArchitect
For most of the extra allowance things like free calls/texts you have to have credit on your phone for it to work.

Could email O2 from their website, they are usually quite good at sorting things like this out.

Nah it does work just not from when I thought it would. Someone else said 7pm but I've had it still not working after then :confused:
Reply 6
Up until July it was 730 to 730, and I assume its the same now, but I left in late july so I couldnt tell you for certain.

Min
Reply 7
Ok yeah I think that sounds about right. Thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending