The Student Room Group

What's the reason my phone isn't charging properly

I put my usb c type Nokia phone on charge, connected the usb and switched it on.

However my battery was 23 per cent and half an hour later still the same percentage. It is saying it' charging.

It was working properly yesterday. Charging ok.

Is there something I need to do? Plug it in at another socket in the house, turn my phone off?

Edit: it is starting to work properly, I plugged the device in at another location
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Was happening to me for months, honestly what you probably need to do is just clean out your charging port thoroughly with a very thin and somewhat long object and just dig out any dirt that might be in there. However, there is the possibility that it could just be a display issue too and if you restart your phone or update it then it might start displaying properly
Original post by Analyst89
I put my usb c type Nokia phone on charge, connected the usb and switched it on.

However my battery was 23 per cent and half an hour later still the same percentage. It is saying it' charging.

Is there something I need to do? Plug it in at another socket in the house, turn my phone off?

Edit: it is starting to work properly, I plugged the device in at another location

Hello, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. You can see a full list of all of the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php Thanks.
I once heard an incredibly obese woman found a Nokia 3310 within the rolls of her fat that she lost over 16 years ago.

Apparently it still had 2 bars of battery left.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Analyst89

Overheated battery, battery may need replacing faulty charger have you checked out the sockets.
do you have another charger and /or cable ?
Reply 6
Thank you everyone.

I plugged the device into another socket.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending