The Student Room Group

What is your favorite pet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CoolCavy
xDD yeah they are quite and no it isn't weird i feel that way about my piggies :h: yeah they are quite nice looking even tho i am:

guinea_pigs-2c00f89009c0d31b41011d1f38d5db09_h.jpg

Guinea pigs are nice unfortuantlly when I had 2, mine passed away of a unkown illness and unexpectedly. I had one for 3 months (With this one Oreo he was drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot. (We found this on a Weds) on the Thursday he was acting normal and he was fine when i health checked him but still peeing and drinking a lot) We were going to take him to the vets that Saturday as my mum works in the week but on Friday (I had PE at school where we had to be a bit earlier then ussuall and I woke up a bit later so I accidentally forgot to check on the pigs in the morning) but when I came back I found that Oreo had passed away. Cookie (His brother was just like staring at oreo who passed away) I still don't know what illness Oreo passed off as he was only 3 months old and oreo's brother (cookie) for 1 year he passed away shortly after his 1st birthday from a unknown cause. He had eaten all his hay, left his veg and when cookie passed away his bedding was all wet. But I don't know what he passed away from either.

ps If you have any ideas of what you think the gp's might of passed off please tell me. (They were both from Pets at Home and they were both health checked at pets at home before we got them. My hamster was also from pets at home (he wasn't health checked) who lived till 2.5 years which is old for a hamster and never had any illnesses) So I don't blame the pet shop.
(edited 8 years ago)
IK...im so ashamed :sigh:

I apologise to everyone whose pets i have missed off

You have listed the tortoises at least... that is why I will forgive you.
Bunnies! They're adorable :love:
Definitely a cat person personally :top:
1442682176061.jpg

My happy cat Alfie :mmm: ^^
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L116
Guinea pigs are nice unfortuantlly when I had 2, mine passed away of a unkown illness and unexpectedly. I had one for 3 months (With this one Oreo he was drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot. (We found this on a Weds) on the Thursday he was acting normal and he was fine when i health checked him but still peeing and drinking a lot) We were going to take him to the vets that Saturday as my mum works in the week but on Friday (I had PE at school where we had to be a bit earlier then ussuall and I woke up a bit later so I accidentally forgot to check on the pigs in the morning) but when I came back I found that Oreo had passed away. Cookie (His brother was just like staring at oreo who passed away) I still don't know what illness Oreo passed off as he was only 3 months old and oreo's brother (cookie) for 1 year he passed away shortly after his 1st birthday from a unknown cause. He had eaten all his hay, left his veg and when cookie passed away his bedding was all wet. But I don't know what he passed away from either.

ps If you have any ideas of what you think the gp's might of passed off please tell me. (They were both from Pets at Home and they were both health checked at pets at home before we got them. My hamster was also from pets at home (he wasn't health checked) who lived till 2.5 years which is old for a hamster and never had any illnesses) So I don't blame the pet shop.

aww im so sorry 4 u, that must have been awful :frown:
if i am totally honest i don't know, guinea pigs can go downhill really fast tho as they try and hide when they feel ill (prey animals after all). With regard to the drinking and weeing all i can think of is diabetes or perhaps a kidney problem.

I am genuinly very sorry 4 u but at least ur little piggies will be at rainbow bridge :rip: :heart:
I believe that all animals are equal.

Spoiler

Just wondered what the most popular pet is on TSR :h:

There were no hedgehogs on your list :colondollar:

This is my hedgehog :h:

P1050676.jpg
Original post by Fleming1928
There were no hedgehogs on your list :colondollar:

This is my hedgehog :h:

P1050676.jpg

OMG i am so idiotic, i have missed out like everyone's pet :facepalm:
wow! it is albino, that is so special bc albino hedgehogs are the closest creature to the earth goddess, legend has it that she transforms into a white hedgehog :h: you are so lucky :biggrin:
OMG i am so idiotic, i have missed out like everyone's pet :facepalm:
wow! it is albino, that is so special bc albino hedgehogs are the closest creature to the earth goddess, legend has it that she transforms into a white hedgehog :h: you are so lucky :biggrin:

Interesting, I didn't know that :biggrin:

20140901_194500 copy.jpg
Original post by LBS_187

Spoiler

loving that cheeky little animal farm reference :rofl:
Original post by LBS_187

Spoiler

4 legs good

Spoiler

4 legs good

Spoiler

hehe us 3 and our animal farm jokes :cool:
Interesting, I didn't know that :biggrin:

20140901_194500 copy.jpg

awww it is so adorable, what is it's name? :h:
awww it is so adorable, what is it's name? :h:

He is called Leo. Everyone says that I've wasted my opportunity by not calling him Sonic, or John (BBC Sherlock reference), but I wanted to be original :rolleyes:
He is called Leo. Everyone says that I've wasted my opportunity by not calling him Sonic, or John (BBC Sherlock reference), but I wanted to be original :rolleyes:

aww no sonic is a boring name, leo sounds fericious :h: (however u spell that)

if u ever get a female one a good name would be Gaia :wink:
4 legs good

Spoiler

loving that cheeky little animal farm reference :rofl:

hehe us 3 and our animal farm jokes :cool:

Haha brilliant! :biggrin: We're so cool :cool:

Fleming I couldn't rep you because it appears that I have repped you before for something! Sorry :frown:

I think Animal Farm was about the only book I enjoyed whilst in school! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
aww no sonic is a boring name, leo sounds fericious :h: (however u spell that)

if u ever get a female one a good name would be Gaia :wink:

I see what you did there :wink:
I see what you did there :wink:

:h:
Original post by LBS_187

Fleming I couldn't rep you because it appears that I have repped you before for something! Sorry :frown:

I think Animal Farm was about the only book I enjoyed whilst in school! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's okay, no worries :h:

Animal Farm was probably my favourite, since its focus was the Russian Revolution... which is, for me, one of the most intriguing historical events :smile:

I also enjoyed Of Mice and Men, as well as To Kill a Mockingbird :biggrin:
Original post by LBS_187

yeah we are where it's at :biggrin: i know ppl who are going out partying tonight *eww shudders and recoils* but we are far cooler with out saturday night animal puns we live (excuse the pun) wild :u:
:rock:

Quick Reply

Latest