The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Starting 2016

Hey I'm hoping to be starting Kingston next year and I'm plannin on staying at home and commuting.

any one else starting kingston next year? are you commuting or staying on campus?
Original post by Ryanna1
Hey I'm hoping to be starting Kingston next year and I'm plannin on staying at home and commuting.

any one else starting kingston next year? are you commuting or staying on campus?

Hey and same.. Kingston is the only choice I have.. My uni choices are limited due to my course and family problems such as me and my dad he doesn't want me to move out of London.. I live near Chelsea stadium so I would be commuting everyday so luckily I must get accepted into Kingston

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Simple_student
Hey and same.. Kingston is the only choice I have.. My uni choices are limited due to my course and family problems such as me and my dad he doesn't want me to move out of London.. I live near Chelsea stadium so I would be commuting everyday so luckily I must get accepted into Kingston

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thats cool hope everything works out for you, I had a conversation with my parents and I think I'm gonna stay on campus now :smile:
Lucky and good luck to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hopefully going Kingston in 2016, and am definitely commuting! I live 10 minutes away, so it seems like one of the best financial options to go there, plus out of the all the universities I applied to, it's the only uni that offers the course I'd like to do!
Original post by TheSalman
I'm hopefully going Kingston in 2016, and am definitely commuting! I live 10 minutes away, so it seems like one of the best financial options to go there, plus out of the all the universities I applied to, it's the only uni that offers the course I'd like to do!

What course have you chosen to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What course have you chosen to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medical Biochemistry
Medical Biochemistry

Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
How about you?
How about you?

Pharmacy

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you're going for the MPharm degree? Nice
So you're going for the MPharm degree? Nice

Yeah but still waiting for an offer from Kingston tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but still waiting for an offer from Kingston tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coincidentally, I just received mine from them! :biggrin:
Nice , I got one offer from them
Pharmaceutical science but I ain't doing that.. It's just a back up
Am still waiting for pharmacy course offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
geography!!! :smile:
Original post by Ryanna1

Hi Ryanna1,

It's great to hear that you're planning to come to Kingston next year. We have a lot of students that commute, so you won't be alone!

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to answer them for you!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending