The Student Room Group

Masters Degrees at Maastricht

Hey, I'm a recent graduate from uni of leeds looking at studying the Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education (MA) at Maastricht. I'm torn between applying for a similar MA at Leeds, but the price difference is quite significant and also the opportunity to live internationally would be great! The course too seems to be pretty similar.

Can anyone tell me about the course, is it worth considering and did you that it was worth doing for a career in museum/gallery work?

And also are living costs expensive and is it difficult to find someone to live with?

Thanks guys :smile:
I can't tell you about the course but there are plenty of sites for rooms with adverts from other students looking for roommates and if i remember correctly Maastricht has some kind of deal with a house association to help with finding rooms. Cost of living in Maastricht is a lot cheaper than Amsterdam and some of the other major cities but bear in mind you have to have health insurance which can be hefty. check with the Uni to see if they have a deal with a company to get cheaper rates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending