The Student Room Group

Should i do full course or short course psychology gcse?

So, I got a C-two marks off a B on one mock paper(research methods) and I got a U on the other paper(non verbal communication) because I got mixed up with the research studys.So, I lost out on 8 marks on both questions. My teacher said if I do short course because I I have a better chance off getting a high grade. But, what is the point off getting half a GCSE? I can discuss it with her and choose too do full course What would you recommend?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by _aisharx
So, I got a C-two marks off a B on one mock paper(research methods) and I got a U on the other paper(non verbal communication) because I got mixed up with the research studys.So, I lost out on 8 marks on both questions. My teacher said if I do short course because I I have a better chance off getting a high grade. But, what is the point off getting half a GCSE? I can discuss it with her and choose too do full course What would you recommend?

I did a short course in citizenship and seriously, it does not count towards anything. People don't even know I took it as I can't go around saying I have a half B...

I would recommend doing the full course.
Reply 2
Original post by cookiemonster15
I did a short course in citizenship and seriously, it does not count towards anything. People don't even know I took it as I can't go around saying I have a half B...

I would recommend doing the full course.

Thank you! I agree.

Quick Reply

Latest