The Student Room Group

picking up new subject in year 13

long story short i dropped maths at the start of year 13 because wasn’t performing well enough and am going to do it as a AS level. i take physics and geography as A levels but wanted another A level (to make three) but not sure what to pick. Or even a btec type thing i’m not sure what subject would be easily obtainable to learn, i’m not stupid and do learnt things quickly and would be willing g to put the work in.
Reply 1
I am in year 12 now and have taken maths as an a level but I am finding it really tough and I only got a grade 6 on my GCSEs so I am unsure of if I should continue taking it or changing it before it is too late if so I am thinking of changing to law or psychology I still don't know if I want to go to uni yet or not and would like to keep my options open though I have currently taken geography and product design as I enjoy them .As you have taken maths up to yr 13 does it get really difficult later on in the course as I feel like I wont enjoy it and will not put the work in
Reply 2
posted twice sorry made an account just then first I'm using this website
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by GreenJay
I am in year 12 now and have taken maths as an a level but I am finding it really tough and I only got a grade 6 on my GCSEs so I am unsure of if I should continue taking it or changing it before it is too late if so I am thinking of changing to law or psychology I still don't know if I want to go to uni yet or not and would like to keep my options open though I have currently taken geography and product design as I enjoy them .As you have taken maths up to yr 13 does it get really difficult later on in the course as I feel like I wont enjoy it and will not put the work in

drop it k got a 6 and struggled

Quick Reply

Latest