The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Anyone got any offers from Sunderland university?

Does anyone know how long the University of Sunderland take to respond to offers? I have applied to do Business with human resource management and only waiting for Sunderland to reply out of the 4 i chose, and as Sunderland are my firm choice i only really care about their offer
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ross-98
Does anyone know how long the University of Sunderland take to respond to offers? I have applied to do Business with human resource management and only waiting for Sunderland to reply out of the 4 i chose, and as Sunderland are my firm choice i only really care about their offer
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you haven't had an answer to this. I will move it to a forum where you are more likely to get a reply.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by Ross-98
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, why don't you give our Admissions team a ring on 0191 515 3154 or email [email protected] and they would be able to give you more information on what is the stage of your application. If you have any other questions about the life at Sunderland, please don't hesitate to contact us here or on any other social media channels.

Regards, Tanita
Reply 3
Hi :smile: I've also applied for Business and Human Resource Management and haven't yet had a response. That said, I did only get my UCAS sent to them a couple of weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending