The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

offers and ucas confusion

i received an email with my offer letter on from sunderland uni last thursday and nothing showed on ucas for me to accept. i was then asked to create an account using evision, which showed my application as “received”. yesterday i received another email with my offer letter and evision showed my application with an offer. i then checked ucas, where there was no change and then evision has now changed again to “received” im not sure what to do now. any advice is appreciated.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by stylessublime
i received an email with my offer letter on from sunderland uni last thursday and nothing showed on ucas for me to accept. i was then asked to create an account using evision, which showed my application as “received”. yesterday i received another email with my offer letter and evision showed my application with an offer. i then checked ucas, where there was no change and then evision has now changed again to “received” im not sure what to do now. any advice is appreciated.

Hi there

Congratulations on receiving your offer letter. :smile:

I would recommending getting in touch with UCAS or the University by phone to enquire about your application status. They will be in the best status to advice you. (From my experience, it is usually easier and quicker to resolve by a phone call rather than email).
I hope this helps.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Kent
Hi there

Congratulations on receiving your offer letter. :smile:

I would recommending getting in touch with UCAS or the University by phone to enquire about your application status. They will be in the best status to advice you. (From my experience, it is usually easier and quicker to resolve by a phone call rather than email).
I hope this helps.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep

thank you! i’ll definitely try that.
Original post by stylessublime

Hi there,
Did you apply to us direct? If you give our admissions team a call on 0191 515 2077 we can look into this for you. It sounds as though we've not yet let UCAS know about your offer which is why it's not showing, as soon as it's added though, you will be able to see it in your application.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending