The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland pgce primary

Is anyone studying pgce primary at sunderland university this year, when do we find out our timetable for the course?
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone studying pgce primary at sunderland university this year, when do we find out our timetable for the course?

PGCE courses don't tend to have much of a "timetable". You'll have a week or two teaching at the uni and then you're in placement.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

If you're in the September intake you should receive your timetable within the next week.
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
If you're in the September intake you should receive your timetable within the next week.

Your PGCE course hasn't started yet?
Normally would be early September :hmmmm:
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Your PGCE course hasn't started yet?
Normally would be early September :hmmmm:

Yes I started 2 weeks ago this was an older post :smile:
Yes I started 2 weeks ago this was an older post :smile:

I thought so :lol:
How are you finding things so far? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by 04MR17
I thought so :lol:
How are you finding things so far? :smile:

I'm loving it but it's overwhelming! The workload is a lot.. but can't wait to get out on to my placement. Have you just started to? :smile:
I'm loving it but it's overwhelming! The workload is a lot.. but can't wait to get out on to my placement. Have you just started to? :smile:

Oh no, I did my PGCE in 2020/21.
Quite the year!

Workload will only increase once you're on placement. Time now is to get REALLY organised so that you can easily prioritise and get **** done.

Any questions I'd be happy to help
Original post by 04MR17
Oh no, I did my PGCE in 2020/21.
Quite the year!

Workload will only increase once you're on placement. Time now is to get REALLY organised so that you can easily prioritise and get **** done.

Any questions I'd be happy to help

Hope everything is going well for you both :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending