The Student Room Group

C1 Optimization

Does anybody know where I can find more of these max/min optimization questions? There have only been four in the past for WJEC and I cant find any similar ones.

00000.PNG
Look through some aqa c1 and c2 papers :smile:

Would you say all of these are of C1 difficulty? (Optimization only appears in C1 for WJEC)
Reply 5
Original post by PedanticStudent
Would you say all of these are of C1 difficulty? (Optimization only appears in C1 for WJEC)

For the rest of the boards except this C2 so you are allowed a calculator and ignore any questions which involve sectors and arcs
Does anybody know where I can find more of these max/min optimization questions? There have only been four in the past for WJEC and I cant find any similar ones.

00000.PNG

These questions just give free qualifications. Just know how to find the surface area/volume of funky shapes and be able to form equations then man like calculus will just give you all the marks g
Original post by LittleLittleDuck
These questions just give free qualifications. Just know how to find the surface area/volume of funky shapes and be able to form equations then man like calculus will just give you all the marks g

You'd be surprised how many people can't do it
You'd be surprised how many people can't do it

That's true, For the exam remember that if you can't successfully do part a (3 marks) you can still do part b (5 marks)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest