The Student Room Group

Help me draw out a results table ?

Hi, I'm doing AS-level physics and I have one really big problem is that I literally have no idea on how to make results tables and it just stresses me out. Could someone please tell me how to draw a results table for the experiment I write below and help me In general on how to draw results tables out because I really suck at them and I need to fix this problem as soon as possible. Thank you :smile:

Experiment:

Investigation into the variation of the frequency of stationary waves on a string with length,tension and mass per unit length of the string.

I need to find the mean value of f (Frequency) for each value of L (egh 1.0m 0.900 m etc)

Please help me, results tables stress the hell out of me Lol Thank you and I appreciate your help :smile:

No replies yet :frown: please help anyone, Thanks again :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I've done this experiment in the past and the results table I used is attached in pdf form
Reply 2
Original post by king9
I've done this experiment in the past and the results table I used is attached in pdf form

I already made the results table and I think I'm getting better a making results table now but thank you so much for your help its nice to know there are helpful people on TSR, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest