The Student Room Group

Doodling on my hand during an exam

If I were to doodle on my hand during my exam, could I get disqualified, even if the drawing is completely unrelated to the exam? would I be able to doodle on my paper?
Can't you just... you know... not?
Original post by elstar
If I were to doodle on my hand during my exam, could I get disqualified, even if the drawing is completely unrelated to the exam? would I be able to doodle on my paper?

I’m shocked you even have time to doodle?
Reply 3
Original post by elstar

Don't worry about such things at this point. Rather it would be easier to just not do that.
Reply 4
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m shocked you even have time to doodle?

i fell asleep in my chemistry exam for 45 minutes the other day if that tells you anything
Reply 5
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Can't you just... you know... not?

wow never even thought of that!!
Original post by elstar
i fell asleep in my chemistry exam for 45 minutes the other day if that tells you anything

Does that mean you're really good or really bad?
Reply 7
Original post by toxicgamage56
Does that mean you're really good or really bad?

It's either one of the two, could be really good that the questions weren't a struggle to do, or really bad if you just skimmed through them all and just call it for the day.
I've doodled on my hands notes during the exam, invigilators didn't seem to care but at the same time just doodle on the corner of the page, I know exams can be stressful and doodling can help relieve it, especially giving yourself a small break during an exam can help you maybe find a new train of thought for a question. Shame people replying didn't have the ability to unburrow their heads out their ass to give an actual answer.
Reply 9
Just ask for extra paper maybe
Reply 10
Don't draw on your hand (or any other part of your body) in case it gets misinterpreted as an attempt to cheat both in that exam and any future exams when the ink doesn't wash out completely :smile:
Also don't doodle on your answer sheets in case it gets in the way of your actual answer. If you have spare paper or a separate question/information sheet then I think they should be safe to be drawn on
Original post by bl0bf1sh
Don't draw on your hand (or any other part of your body) in case it gets misinterpreted as an attempt to cheat both in that exam and any future exams when the ink doesn't wash out completely :smile:
Also don't doodle on your answer sheets in case it gets in the way of your actual answer. If you have spare paper or a separate question/information sheet then I think they should be safe to be drawn on

Brah why you be drawing in the exam tho? Like I know people have artistic talent, but surely you can keep it at bay for like 2 hours :K:
Original post by elstar
wow never even thought of that!!

That's your problem then
Original post by elstar

You should be disqualified
It's an incredibly stupid waste of time. You should be using every second you have during an exam. If you finish early then go through and check your work.
Reply 15
Original post by CoolCavy
It's an incredibly stupid waste of time. You should be using every second you have during an exam. If you finish early then go through and check your work.

Hey we need breaks the amount of stress in exams is crazy even I doodle on my arm it relieves stress
Original post by XENOO
Hey we need breaks the amount of stress in exams is crazy even I doodle on my arm it relieves stress

The 6 weeks summer holiday is the break
Reply 17
The 6 weeks summer holiday is the break

Actually if you're doing the exams, most likely you're doing your GCSEs or A-levels (or if AS, there's a chance your college is still letting you go early), so you finish earlier than the rest. Usually this would be somewhere during last week of June, for this year, the latest/last exam is on 27th June. After this point, you have a lot more than 6 weeks of summer holiday.
Reply 18
i draw/doodle on the tables
dont think they care tbh
its so funny, ppl acc reply on tables and theres like full on convos oherfeousfa\
but yh i think u should, its fun and a great time pass.... but ommm yh...
yh i agree, stress relief right there
Reply 19

that dont rlly help
like ull look thru it and whatnot
might as well doodle rather than going sleep or staring at that bloody clock

Quick Reply

Latest