Hey guys, who is going to be at the Buxton Campus

I have no idea where i am atm
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by MattF20

I'm at kedlestone. If you go on course details on the website it will say your campus I think. Did you go to the applicant day or an open day for a tour of your subject? You will most likely be in there
Reply 62
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
Hey guys, who is going to be at the Buxton Campus

Reply 63
Original post by AnnaMariaa
I'm at kedlestone. If you go on course details on the website it will say your campus I think. Did you go to the applicant day or an open day for a tour of your subject? You will most likely be in there

Im going to the applicant day in april but i went to an opem day im not sure ehat the campus is i think its the main one but i dont know yet where im staying meh im quite a speratic guy so ill probs do it last munite and get **** on 😂
Original post by MattF20
Im going to the applicant day in april but i went to an opem day im not sure ehat the campus is i think its the main one but i dont know yet where im staying meh im quite a speratic guy so ill probs do it last munite and get **** on 😂

Main one's Kedlestone. I'm going there and, since we're in the same course, you'll be on the same campus.

That's where most of the clubs and societies are, so that's a plus. And you can always start your own club or society - The most popular one is Cakes and Cocktails, where you go to drink cocktails and eat cakes, in case it wasn't obvious. So there's room for any society.
Hi everybody! :biggrin:

My name is Jagoda and I'm from Poland. I'll keep on my studies at the University of Derby (second year) - International Tourism Management (Buxton campus) from September :biggrin: I live in Derby now and I'm looking for sb, who can help me with my English... YEA/ I need friend before I start my studies because my English is weak... if you want help me, go for a coffee (whatever), make some conversation - write to me! :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Main one's Kedlestone. I'm going there and, since we're in the same course, you'll be on the same campus.

That's where most of the clubs and societies are, so that's a plus. And you can always start your own club or society - The most popular one is Cakes and Cocktails, where you go to drink cocktails and eat cakes, in case it wasn't obvious. So there's room for any society.

Cakes and cocktails sounds very nice recokon i can drink whisky straight and say its a cocktail?
Theres a cocktail bar in derby and they do a cherry harribo one and a drumstick one
Hey, peeps!

I'm Emily (if my username hadn't given that away already :P) I'm 19 going on 20 this December (I'm getting on a bit now), and I'm going to be doing Illustration! I'm 4'10" with short hair and angry eyebrows (this is how people identify me when they see me), and I come from the Fens, perhaps the flattest place in the country. You're going to hear about that when I'm battling against any gradual slopes!

I love art (otherwise I'd be in the wrong career path), all sorts of music - especially Jeff Buckley, and my computer, which is basically my child. I like to binge watch shows, although I don't like the inevitable void they leave behind afterwards! I used to game rather a lot, but unfortunately my laptop is a bit behind with its specs, so I'll sit and watch play thoughts instead. I also like to sit down a lot. I'm pretty good at that.

I'm a creature of habit, but I'm looking forward to trying different things at university, as well as meeting new people! When you meet me I will probably say something incredibly stupid - I often announce that I'm going to shake someone's hand before I shake it. In reality, I love to interact with people, but I can't say that I'm very good at it :P

How is everyone?
(edited 8 years ago)
Games Design and Comp Sci work with you guys in game design in the second year!

That's cool, because I'm basically Batman minus his money, skills and heroic motivation.

Original post by EmilyRoseSharp
Hey, peeps!

I'm Emily (if my username hadn't given that away already :P) I'm 19 going on 20 this December (I'm getting on a bit now), and I'm going to be doing Illustration! I'm 4'10" with short hair and angry eyebrows (this is how people identify me when they see me), and I come from the Fens, perhaps the flattest place in the country. You're going to hear about that when I'm battling against any gradual slopes!

I love art (otherwise I'd be in the wrong career path), all sorts of music - especially Jeff Buckley, and my computer, which is basically my child. I like to binge watch shows, although I don't like the inevitable void they leave behind afterwards! I used to game rather a lot, but unfortunately my laptop is a bit behind with its specs, so I'll sit and watch play thoughts instead. I also like to sit down a lot. I'm pretty good at that.

I'm a creature of habit, but I'm looking forward to trying different things at university, as well as meeting new people! When you meet me I will probably say something incredibly stupid - I often announce that I'm going to shake someone's hand before I shake it. In reality, I love to interact with people, but I can't say that I'm very good at it :P

How is everyone?
Games Design and Comp Sci work with you guys in game design in the second year!

That's cool, because I'm basically Batman minus his money, skills and heroic motivation.

Exciting stuff! I'm glad I'm going to a university that isn't strictly the arts, it's so much more interesting to see people in other pathways.

I hope you have more parents than Batman, too!
Exciting stuff! I'm glad I'm going to a university that isn't strictly the arts, it's so much more interesting to see people in other pathways.

I hope you have more parents than Batman, too!

I'm Canadian and I haven't seen my parents in a while, so -who knows-. Maybe I -do- have Batman's heroic motivation! :eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
Hey everybody, I'm Dan. Going to be studying Business management and Sociology. I'm also in the princess Alice accommodation :smile:
Hi everyone, i'm just coming to the end of my degree at Derby. Despite what some others here on tsr may say, Derby is a great university, with a really good social scene and night life, if you like going out. Just remember to dress smart (no trainers!) :wink:
Hey, peeps!

How is everyone?

I'm 5"1! I will look after you 💪🏻😎
Original post by AnnaMariaa
I'm 5"1! I will look after you 💪🏻😎

I wouldn't mess with you. You know the girls hovering around 5' are ninjas. Nobody's ever caught a 5'1 bank robber. Ever. NINJAS.
Reply 76
Awh everyone seems so sweet in this thread! But, tbf, we are all on the student room so no offence but how cool can we be :P but Hey! I'm Emily (such a popular name, damn) I'm 17, late birthday, and i firmed Derby a couple weeks back, looking at studying BA in Media and English joint honours, am yet to apply for accommodation or finish my finance application and all that jazz, damn this is all pretty scary :s-smilie: I barely remember what i like, everything seems to be coursework and exam prep atm :/
If it makes it easier for you guys, you're welcome to add me on Facebook at Facebook.com/MidgetOverlord, and I can add everyone in a group chat!
Original post by ebleb
Awh everyone seems so sweet in this thread! But, tbf, we are all on the student room so no offence but how cool can we be :P but Hey! I'm Emily (such a popular name, damn) I'm 17, late birthday, and i firmed Derby a couple weeks back, looking at studying BA in Media and English joint honours, am yet to apply for accommodation or finish my finance application and all that jazz, damn this is all pretty scary :s-smilie: I barely remember what i like, everything seems to be coursework and exam prep atm :/

Hey if you need a hand with any of it id be more than happy to help asi have just finished it all!
I wouldn't mess with you. You know the girls hovering around 5' are ninjas. Nobody's ever caught a 5'1 bank robber. Ever. NINJAS.

Thats right :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending