World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

i hope all Indians are fit fine :colondollar:
Original post by nucdev
Wanna eat your words now?

HAHAHA

Lol, I don't care about cricket tbh
Not actually that disappointed, you know! :biggrin:

India have played poorly right the way through this tournament, and I feel that the West Indies are more deserving of a place in the final :yep:

And from looking at the scorecard, I get the impression that the Indian bowlers must've given it away after the strong start that they had. That just sums up India's tournament, to be honest :colonhash:

Backing England to bring it home on Sunday! :h:
Original post by moment of truth
I'm guessing that's cause India beat Bangladesh? I wouldn't expect that from Mushfiqur Rahim!

Yeah pretty immature
Original post by Indeterminate
Not actually that disappointed, you know! :biggrin:

India have played poorly right the way through this tournament, and I feel that the West Indies are more deserving of a place in the final :yep:

And from looking at the scorecard, I get the impression that the Indian bowlers must've given it away after the strong start that they had. That just sums up India's tournament, to be honest :colonhash:

Backing England to bring it home on Sunday! :h:

I think England is the most deserving side of the trophy for sure. WI has had its fair share of (what some would call) "luck" this tournament too!
:cry:
Even Afganistan bet WEst Indies!
Original post by Eternalflames
Lol, I don't care about cricket tbh

Then why are you on this thread? Sore loser.
Original post by Smash50
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Indians in your face!

Legit came to say the same thing :rofl:

Original post by Student403
:toofunny: WOWOWOWOW

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I think England is the most deserving side of the trophy for sure. WI has had its fair share of (what some would call) "luck" this tournament too!

Definitely true :yep:

But if they get outplayed on the day then I won't be complaining :bigsmile:
Definitely true :yep:

But if they get outplayed on the day then I won't be complaining :bigsmile:

Gayle Storms are always fun to watch, regardless of who you're supporting :teehee:
Original post by DesiGirl31
Legit came to say the same thing :rofl:

Original post by Smash50
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Indians in your face!

How far did your team get? Do tell :teehee:
How far did your team get? Do tell :teehee:

XD
Gayle Storms are always fun to watch, regardless of who you're supporting :teehee:

True :lol:
Quite bummed.

Oh wells.

Go Englanddddddddd!!! :woo:
Reply 874
As a person of Caribbean descent it has been quite fun to rub this victory in my Indian gf's face 😜😬😂.

Seriously though, commiserations India. I only got into cricket this tournament, so I am not too knowledgebale on the sport,but if I knew the WI had that much batting power I would of started watching years ago.
Original post by STLJA
As a person of Caribbean descent it has been quite fun to rub this victory in my Indian gf's face 😜😬😂.

Seriously though, commiserations India. I only got into cricket this tournament, so I am not too knowledgebale on the sport,but if I knew the WI had that much batting power I would of started watching years ago.

A west indian!!!! :nutcase: :woo:
India's bowling was awful in today's match! I wonder if they're all gonna step their game up for the IPL XD
Loool India better luck next time
Original post by keerthik
India's bowling was awful in today's match! I wonder if they're all gonna step their game up for the IPL XD

IPL brings out the new stars :smile:
I guess but all the Indian players always seem like they're trying extra hard for the IPL haha

Quick Reply

Latest