The Student Room Group

Back From My 4 Year Hiatus & Today Is My 10th TSRVersary! #AMA

Hi guys what is up?! :woo:

I used to be active daily on here back in the mid 2010s lmao, I couldn't resist the curiosity and came back after all! I missed this place, how are you all? I'm still as transmasc as the day I first discovered the euphoria of using the boy-marker for the very first time on this site 10 years ago, if not more so, and I've never looked back. And I got engaged to my best friend in the whole wide world :h:

We met at uni in November 2016, I graduated psychology in 2018, she graduated computer games programming in 2019, and we've been engaged since March 2020 💕💕 I just got back from her place today, and I'm staying over again next month for our fourth anniversary and for Valentine's Day :lovie: Yaaaay separate houses (/s) lololol anyway. Let's catch up and ama within reason (if ama threads are still a thing anyway lmao).
(edited 3 months ago)
What is your favourite section of TSR?
Do you have any favourite types of trolls?
Original post by londonmyst

Hmmm, not sure actually, not thought about it 😂 Probably just the general chat area :h: And oh god the trolls 😅 Been a while so idek if the trolls are still the same as before. Internet culture has evolved a lot so I couldn't say lol sorry
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(edited 3 months ago)
What do you think of the site's new purple colour scheme? :biggrin:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
What do you think of the site's new purple colour scheme? :biggrin:

I like it! It's nice :h: It was a shock to see the new design but oh well :rofl:
Wb Rainbow Stud :cool:

Original post by londonmyst

Al Mudaari :eek:
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest