The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Accomodation at Brunel University

is anyone having issues with applying for a room on campus for september 2016 on the brunel university site? i keep getting a message saying "unable to process your application"
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Have you been able to do it already? I managed to do mine a couple weeks ago with my student finance.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Applied two days ago and got an offer today for Bishops though I didn't realise you had to pay the £350 so quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
yeah i emailed them and got a reply a few days later saying they solved the issue :smile:

i havent gotten an email asking to pay the £350 yet though?
Original post by shenead
yeah i emailed them and got a reply a few days later saying they solved the issue :smile:

i havent gotten an email asking to pay the £350 yet though?

I paid mine today, you only have two weeks to pay it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
two weeks!!? i haven't received a licence agreement yet...do i just pay the £350 through the website?
Original post by shenead
two weeks!!? i haven't received a licence agreement yet...do i just pay the £350 through the website?

Yeah you pay the £350 then accept the license agreement. Then there's some kind of induction were you book you're time of arrival so you can't really do it until closer to the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I have picked Brunel as my insurance and have picked Bishops but they haven't asked me to pay anything, just says pay when you confirm your offer
We just called and they said you get the license agreement after receiving results and confirming you are going to Brunel... then you pay the deposit. But I'm a bit worried now because you said "you only have two weeks to pay it". Anyone know any better?
Original post by heleninfrance
We just called and they said you get the license agreement after receiving results and confirming you are going to Brunel... then you pay the deposit. But I'm a bit worried now because you said "you only have two weeks to pay it". Anyone know any better?

Think it's because I have an unconditional!

Posted from TSR Mobile
From what I remember, they don't send you your license agreement until they have allocated you a room. You don't have to pay until then.
If you haven't received the license agreement yet, then they have not allocated you a room. You are still on the waiting list.
just make sure to pay promptly or you lose out on the room :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending