Scroll to see replies

Reue
For the horde!!!

70 troll priest - Doomhammer EU

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Reue

Very nice :biggrin:
Reply 381
Horde - Knights Legion
Got shut down last month though which is a bit gay. I was well ******ed off cos I wanted to start playing in time for WotLK but I friggin uninstalled WoW last week so now I gotta download it again at a cracking rate of 30 kb/s which is gonna take like 2 days straight. ****** that wait but it's worth it, I guess.
I'ma switch over to some server called....Ember of the Legion, apparently they want all the KL over on their server. I just hope all the n00bs don't follow.
Reply 382
Jabbamuffin
Very nice :biggrin:

Cheers :biggrin:
Reue
For the horde!!!

70 troll priest - Doomhammer EU

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Reue

wow. black temple clearage.
what's your /played, out of interest?

65 horde druid gorefiend, btw.
Reply 384
99redballoons
wow. black temple clearage.
what's your /played, out of interest?

65 horde druid gorefiend, btw.

/played is currently 103 days, 12 hours..

Which is quite low for Sunwell raiders. I quit WoW for a year when the expansion came out, and when I came back managed to join a really advanced raiding guild by the players that raided with me pre-expansion so skipped alot of the SSC/TK raiding and went straight from kara to BT :smile:
My /played is 8 days I think and 5 on my hunter (which will be DELETED later as soon as BC is installed), what's everyone elses out of interest?
Reue
/played is currently 103 days, 12 hours..

Which is quite low for Sunwell raiders. I quit WoW for a year when the expansion came out, and when I came back managed to join a really advanced raiding guild by the players that raided with me pre-expansion so skipped alot of the SSC/TK raiding and went straight from kara to BT :smile:

now THAT is lucky
Reply 387
amjw
now THAT is lucky

Not really luck, just alot of hard work raiding before the expansion in Naxx so people know you're good despite the outdated gear.

Most of MH/BT can be done with people in kara gear as long as they all know what they're doing and aint idiots.
Reply 388
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Square

farmed for 130 rating in 5v5, down from 3rd to 17th
Jabbamuffin
My /played is 8 days I think and 5 on my hunter (which will be DELETED later as soon as BC is installed), what's everyone elses out of interest?

Before I quit I had 120 days /played on my MH/BT geared paladin tank and 30 days /played on my Kara/Gruul/badge-geared holy priest.
The paladin was my main pre-BC too and had the full rank 10 PvP set at level 60 - earned the HARD way!

Now that I'm out of the game, the /played is absolutely sickening to look at. :frown:
I am a level 62 gnome mage girl on trollbane! Though I don't play much at all lol, took me over a month to get from 60-62 :frown:
Reply 391
I stopped playing last feb when my account got compromised and I couldn't get back access to it.. anyway, got the account back two months ago, my main character, a paladin, was on a pve realm. So it was pretty much stuck there and I stopped playing..

Untill today, when my friend said that PVE to PVP realm transfers are now up (they were banned before) so going back to my 'home' realm :biggrin:
Reply 392
So now everyone will level a char on a PvE server and move it to a PvP server.

Bli$$ard just trying to milk every penny.
Reply 393
Jabbamuffin
:woo:

Alliance Priest on Bladefist is my main.

And a Horde Hunter on Jaedenar, but I never play that char..

EDIT: It is addictive.. But I've got nothing better to do so I don't mind :p:. It's a decent enough thing to pass the time after work.

People still play Bladefist? I was part of the mass-exodus from Bladefist to Outland pre-TBC.

Edit: My played is 36 days on my lock, 23 days on my Rogue. Both 70.

I played EQ and racked up 256 days played. I'll never be wasting my life on another game again, a couple of hours a night but obsession is borderline dangerous. It messed up my schooling.
Reply 394
Ashamed to say I had 2 level 70's - Priest (Shadow) and Rogue, as well as a 60 Hunter Pre-tbc, and a 63 Paladin (being leveled)

EU Lightbringer, Alliance

When Diablo III and Starcraft II come out, it's byebye to WoW forever...
Reply 395
Jabbamuffin
Start a char on Bladefist instead, I'll help you level :p:.

And as for anyone who's quit... You'll be back, Wrath is almost here, you'll be back.

no we won't
it looks crap and i can't be arsed.

EDIT:

used to have 70 druid, 68 shaman horde side, Thunderhorn.
Reply 396
oh, people are linking their armourys, i'll do mine :biggrin: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Amariel
no idea wtf im gonna do in wrath.. im bored of my pala now, debating rerolling alliance priest (draenei!!) actually but unsure on server/if i want to/i'll have time :| hmm... if i did play i'd be sad if i missed the pve content so i'd have to go hardcore again ._.
and im not even telling you guys my playtime >< lets just say its waayy over 100 days...
Reply 397
Is anyone else having trouble downloading the newest patch? Still stuck on 0% for me and only downloading 2.25mb.
Reply 398
Anyone play on EU Neptulon Horde ? O;
randomjak
no we won't
it looks crap and i can't be arsed.

EDIT:

used to have 70 druid, 68 shaman horde side, Thunderhorn.

What are you talking about, it looks epic. And the beta's proved that for me.

Lucy :)

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the newest patch? Still stuck on 0% for me and only downloading 2.25mb.

Yeah, whilst I was at home it didn't download for some reason.

Quick Reply

Latest