The Student Room Group

2022 exam paper philosophy of religion,ethics and Buddhism.

I am revising for my exam that is on Monday next week and I was just wondering if anyone had access to the 2022 paper questions that are on the OCR exam board for philosophy of religion,ethics and Buddhism. I was wondering if anyone could send me the questions as students can’t access last years exam papers, only the previous years. If someone could let me know this would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Thank you.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
philosophy:
- ‘Augustine’s theodicy justifies evils in the world.’ Discuss.
- Critically assess Aquinas’ Fifth Way.
- ‘Anselm’s four-dimensionalist approach successfully explains God’s action in time.’ Discuss.
- Critically evaluate Aristotle’s views on the Prime Mover.

ethics:
- ‘The religious concept of sanctity of life is not relevant with regard to euthanasia.’ Discuss.
- Assess the view that good, bad, right and wrong are meaningless ethical terms.
- ‘Choices about sexual behaviour should only follow the approach of utilitarian ethics.’ Discuss.
- Critically compare the views of Aquinas and Freud on the conscience and its role in moral decision-making.

sorry i don’t have the buddhism q’s as i do christianity, good luck! :smile:

Original post by girlyteengirl
I am revising for my exam that is on Monday next week and I was just wondering if anyone had access to the 2022 paper questions that are on the OCR exam board for philosophy of religion,ethics and Buddhism. I was wondering if anyone could send me the questions as students can’t access last years exam papers, only the previous years. If someone could let me know this would be greatly appreciated. 😊

Thank you.
Reply 2
Original post by iixjessa
philosophy:
- ‘Augustine’s theodicy justifies evils in the world.’ Discuss.
- Critically assess Aquinas’ Fifth Way.
- ‘Anselm’s four-dimensionalist approach successfully explains God’s action in time.’ Discuss.
- Critically evaluate Aristotle’s views on the Prime Mover.

ethics:
- ‘The religious concept of sanctity of life is not relevant with regard to euthanasia.’ Discuss.
- Assess the view that good, bad, right and wrong are meaningless ethical terms.
- ‘Choices about sexual behaviour should only follow the approach of utilitarian ethics.’ Discuss.
- Critically compare the views of Aquinas and Freud on the conscience and its role in moral decision-making.

sorry i don’t have the buddhism q’s as i do christianity, good luck!

That’s okay thank you so much anyway! I appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest