The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Ok so last week I started wow back up again :smile:

Bought WotLK, paid for my old account again, but then decided I wanted a mage because I sold my last one. So I recruited myself to get the extra features, and currently getting the mage up.

:biggrin:
Reply 581
Tesola, level 9 rogue!
Jabbamuffin
:rofl: Squish!?

Why on earth are you awake still?

:yep: As I said, noooo idea why! I shall more than likly live up to that name at some point though!

Meh, couldn't sleep, which is why i've only just got up :s-smilie:

Edit: And, WOW (as in the expression!) did that 'gamer girl' thread get out of hand! Nice promoting of the soon to be Soc though Jabbamuffin! :p:
Anyone read (image in spoiler); 'Warcraft - War of the Ancients'?

Currently on book one of three, but only read very little. It seems pretty good so far if you're into those sort of books!

Spoiler

Ewan
Tesola, level 9 rogue!

you are starting WAY too late my friend...it's going to take a long time to hit 80 and thats where the game begins - just to warn you because you could well get bored if you're not 60+ already :s-smilie:
Reply 585
What is the /played to level from 1-80 now? I want to get a Druid up to 80, with the intent of going resto, but I'm not sure if it'll be worth the race up to 80 when I can only play until early February.
Reply 586
I miss it so much :bawling:

I had nowhere near the gear you have though :eek: (only full T1 and a few T2)

60 times were the win!
I played the game religiously around 60 times. I miss PvP being more about having good raidgear and rogues two shotting clothies! I even miss raging when frost mages would kite me and there was nothing I could do :frown:

I'm raiding at the moment too, but it's not like 60 times where I'd be on the game in most of my free time, it doesn't have the charm that I can do that anymore:s-smilie:
Reply 587
mr_jr
ding 75.

I really like the grizzly hills

Best levelling zone, everything after that's a bit ugly:biggrin:
Reply 588
amjw
you are starting WAY too late my friend...it's going to take a long time to hit 80 and thats where the game begins - just to warn you because you could well get bored if you're not 60+ already :s-smilie:

I'm well aware of this fact having done it before. Besides getting to 80 won't take that long... maybe a few weeks. Already level 20, I started a rogue so its not like I'm new to the character...
Reply 589
Btw guys Zygots leveling guide is pretty good (if not a bit mechanical)
Reply 590
Naxir
60 times were the win!
I played the game religiously around 60 times. I miss PvP being more about having good raidgear and rogues two shotting clothies! I even miss raging when frost mages would kite me and there was nothing I could do :frown:

I'm raiding at the moment too, but it's not like 60 times where I'd be on the game in most of my free time, it doesn't have the charm that I can do that anymore:s-smilie:

Also, Talisman of Ephemeral Power + Zandalarian Hero Charm + Arcane Power used to equal instadeath, until they made it so that you couldn't do it :frown:
Meh just use carbonite quest add on, it's like Mr Muscle... Does the work so you don't have to.
Reply 592

Also, Talisman of Ephemeral Power + Zandalarian Hero Charm + Arcane Power used to equal instadeath, until they made it so that you couldn't do it :frown:

That's actually why I levelled a mage, I managed to get those trinkets too!:biggrin: It's still at 60 in IF in it's High crit 60 gear!:biggrin: I use it as a banking char now, to level it to 70 and replace all that cool gear would be a crime
LouLou815
:yep: As I said, noooo idea why! I shall more than likly live up to that name at some point though!

Meh, couldn't sleep, which is why i've only just got up :s-smilie:

Edit: And, WOW (as in the expression!) did that 'gamer girl' thread get out of hand! Nice promoting of the soon to be Soc though Jabbamuffin! :p:

Only just saw this, sorry.

Yeah it really did! Crazy gamer people for you ay :laugh: I was hoping that I didn't get a warning for advertising though... Kept it as down low as I could without just spamming "WoW SOCIETY, join join join" lol

Edit: Which in a perfect world I would have been able to obviously.
Jabbamuffin
Only just saw this, sorry.

Yeah it really did! Crazy gamer people for you ay :laugh: I was hoping that I didn't get a warning for advertising though... Kept it as down low as I could without just spamming "WoW SOCIETY, join join join" lol

Edit: Which in a perfect world I would have been able to obviously.

Lol, it's ok, i've done the same many times!

Na, you didn't spam, it was very subtle 'Gamer girls are cool, join the WoWsoc' lol
Somone did post what seems a decent link to a gamergirl forum though so going to give that a go!

I'm tempted to go play Squish now and try and figure out what the hell i'm doing, but if I do, I know it'll be a good few hours before I get some sleep :s-smilie:
Reply 595
are tier 2 epics any good at level 80? I rerolled but if they are I'll just go back to my rogue on other server lol
Ewan
are tier 2 epics any good at level 80? I rerolled but if they are I'll just go back to my rogue on other server lol

Tier 2, as in levael 60 epics? They're long gone. Hell, badge gear from level 70 is out the window, and there were some powerful pieces.

The only epics that I have left are the belt of blasting, spellstrike and the season 2 spellblade. the rest have been upgraded to green/blue
Reply 597
mr_jr
Tier 2, as in levael 60 epics? They're long gone. Hell, badge gear from level 70 is out the window, and there were some powerful pieces.

The only epics that I have left are the belt of blasting, spellstrike and the season 2 spellblade. the rest have been upgraded to green/blue

Ah ok, as I suspected... I'll carry on with this remake then :biggrin:
Reply 598
lvl80 :yeah:
Jehuty^
lvl80 :yeah:

Ohhh gratz! :biggrin:

How long did it take you?

Quick Reply

Latest