Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else nervous about the physics? The biology and chemistry were quite easy so I'm thinking they may make the physics more difficult.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FlamingSideburns)
    Anyone else nervous about the physics? The biology and chemistry were quite easy so I'm thinking they may make the physics more difficult.
    Not sure exactly how it works but I believe they try to make each paper the same difficulty and the same difficulty as previous years so it'll be fairly random if the physics is harder. Though if it is a harder paper, the scaling will make up for it. It's also possible that exams feel easier due to the pressure? Don't read too much into it - it will only stress you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.