IGCSE EDEXCEL ECONOMICS PAPER 1 JUNE 2023 MAY 24TH | Exam Chat

Poll

Are you Ready?

talk about the exam Here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Talk about stuff before the exam and tommorow after the exam
Reply 2
Is the exam only about Micro or will there be a bit of macro as well?
Reply 3
Original post by Mr-MISTER

Only micro so ch.1-24 only
Reply 4
Any revision resources for micro?
Reply 5
Any revision resources for micro?

the best is writing factors from the book onto a summary and then memorising. then practice if there's time and you'll get a 9 which is below 68%
Reply 6
Sucks that Edexcel doesn't release the most recent papers
Reply 7
Original post by dou1071
Sucks that Edexcel doesn't release the most recent papers

Do you mean the jan 2023 or june 2022?
Reply 8

micro
Reply 9
Original post by itayrofe
Do you mean the jan 2023 or june 2022?

I think Edexcel locked the last 9 months of past papers, so can't really predict what will come up.
how was the exam everyone?
Reply 11
Original post by student589375
how was the exam everyone?

Not terrible seen worse but do you know what they meant by congestion? I looked through the book and could not find a definition for the life of me
Reply 12
Original post by a------n
Not terrible seen worse but do you know what they meant by congestion? I looked through the book and could not find a definition for the life of me

Same I had to leave that question blank

I wrote "crowding of cars, buses and other vehicles on the road, leading to pollution"... it was only a mark anyway so dw
Reply 14

they were talking about traffic congestion so when traffic is very slow
2 of the 6 markers were simply recycled from past papers.

The first one asking about how all four factors of production are used in the production of drinking water, and the third one asking about the free rider problem and defence force in Zambia.

The second 6 marker about why people might ignore the negative impacts was kinda weird.
What was the other 9 marker aside from the monopoly one? , and was there a question on something like increased advertising (if so do you remember how many marks it was).

2 of the 6 markers were simply recycled from past papers.

The first one asking about how all four factors of production are used in the production of drinking water, and the third one asking about the free rider problem and defence force in Zambia.

The second 6 marker about why people might ignore the negative impacts was kinda weird.
Original post by Anonymous1324262
What was the other 9 marker aside from the monopoly one? , and was there a question on something like increased advertising (if so do you remember how many marks it was).

The other 9 marker was about the role of the secondary sector in the economy… kinda a weird one, idk about the advertising question 🤷*♂️
The other 9 marker was about the role of the secondary sector in the economy… kinda a weird one, idk about the advertising question 🤷*♂️

Ok thank you very much, so you remember what the 2 written three markers were?
Original post by Anonymous1324262
Ok thank you very much, so you remember what the 2 written three markers were?

nah i dont remember any 3 markers, sorry

Quick Reply

Latest